[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Coolest BB gun ever!!

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Coolest BB gun ever!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:16 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

At $159 I'm not sure I'd jump right out and buy one, but still... "You'll shoot your eye out!" ;) :rotflma: :bigrin: SW

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Mosin_Nag ... s+are+here

0.png
0.png [ 1.09 MiB | Viewed 7459 times ]

Post subject: Re: Coolest BB gun ever!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

A Mosin-Mares-Leg pellet gun? Good thing you added the picture and link, don't think I'd of believed it with out it. And I agree $159.00 will likely keep one out of my hands, however should they go on sale?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:41 pm 

Just for the fun of it, here's the real deal. Shoot one? Not me! :-o SW

0BB2.jpg
0BB2.jpg [ 6.2 KiB | Viewed 7455 times ]

0BB3.jpg
0BB3.jpg [ 12.92 KiB | Viewed 7455 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:18 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

I'd have to agree....pretty darn cool looking!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Very Very cool looking. But I'm to d... old with arthritic wrists and hands and to d..... chicken now to be willing to touch one off with the real one. Be fun watching it though.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:55 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

I really need another air gun like I need a hole in the head...

Sigh...

It will be a while before they show up here.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

"Oh Yeah!.....All Right!" -Paul Simon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:12 am 

Doc,

Since looks a lot like the real deal, do you think they will be available in Canada? SW

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I prefer my full sized 1943 91/30 Izzy that was a former sniper, that or "Elvis", the hunk-a-hunk-a-burning M44 Mosin. I really like two foot muzzle flashes with reasonable accuracy.

If only that BB gun was full length.

Best Regards,

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:06 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i have an old daisy pump 177 BB/pellet gun my dad had - and a co2 1911 BB pistol a friend gave me years ago so we could shoot beer cans while we BBQ at his lake home ,

while that would serve the purpose but i already have the others - spend the money on the ammo and co2 cartridges for those rare occasions we might do that these days

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:53 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:45 am 

Doc,

I'm pretty sure they're Russians. And one of them is about to get a splitting headache! :-o SW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:58 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

Hi ya fellas.....onest upon a time I had a Egyptian 8mm semi auto....that someone had cut down to a carbine.....I finished up the stock...and shot it....only a few times...that muzzle break would blow enuff gas back to almost take yer hat off!!!..... :kap:

And the noise....... :crzy:

It's gone with all the others......I'm a flint boy now

Me an tomtom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:06 am 
The Butcher
The Butcher

I figure for that price you could get a real one.
It's gonna be a wallhanger aniway so you could get a beat-up one and tinker with it to your heart's content.
I actually saw a couple of these in the WWII museum in Kiev. I suppose they were mostly used to get something better and then discarded.
Can't imagine anibody shooting this a lot for fun ...

BRGDS, A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:06 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Dunno how long this pic is going to last. Much trouble getting it here.

Anyways, I got it, and it's mine. Today it's the coolest b.b. gun ever :hah: She needs a re-seal. The bbl is supposed to be rifled~ it looks as if all it has seen is steel b.b.'s. Hardly any rifling left, but I love it just the same. It's a first generation Crosman 761 XL, and by the s/n, a first year gun. Very well put together. Too bad they're no longer built like this... That's plain jane black American Walnut under all that varnish. Only plastic I can find on the gun is the front sight.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:16 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

nice score , this thread has inspired me to get the one i illuded to out and give her some TLC , she has been sitting unattended for a few years now in an obscure corner with out doubt in need of the new seals you mention - i may have to beg for some instruction on doing that job ,

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:20 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel