Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: just spent the weekend with grandkids
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:42 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

lots of fun stuff , culminated in a horse drawn trolley ride round the 33 acre light festival here in town last night , we all had a great time - i froze my hands and feet to the point i could not operate the car doors - darned reynolds is getting worse all the time , it even affects me in the summer , but we do what we must and we enjoy the great things we are presented while we can ,

youngest is 3 goin on 13 , she is a handful but a real sweetheart , going to be more fun for her parents when she actually hits 13 , i do not envy them that but there will never be a question who is in charge in her future relationships - dad will have her well armed and we will have her well trained , she is going to attract boys tho with no effort at all ,

and the elder is 5 about to turn 6 so old enough to go to the range with me , his father has been training him for over a year now , he and my other older one are on the calendar this coming year for more than one shooting event , leading up to a SASS event if they show any interest at all , i realize we offer - dont direct , we expose them and let them decide or we loose them , im hoping i can win them both ....then ill start on the girls ,