Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: well we just became one of the recent targets
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:14 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

of terrorist last evening , we made national news and i guess since islamic state has claimed credit we have gone international , there are other factors that tie it to terrorism as well , but ill hold that for verification as the story unfolds ,

knife attack - nine injured - no dead ,

most of you wont know of our recent black lives matters incidents when our governor spoke so stupidly before the facts were known , he owes an apology for that ,

or our recent refugee immigration resettlement woes that resulted in our governor visiting and telling us taxpayers that 'if we were unhappy we needed to move to another state' , he did that and is not fondly thought of here , he owes an apology for that ,

he intends to visit tomorrow - we shall see what reception he gets , the attacker is of that recently resettled community , who attended the local university , there is still much story to unfold , wonder what our great governor will say tomorrow ?

he is the same man that when serving as our elected senator was one of the few who fled the nations capital during the ricin leter threat a good number of years ago following 911 , one of only a few to retreat in the face of danger - if there was any danger to him i would be surprised , but this only reflects in my mind on who he is as a man ,

Post subject: Re: well we just became one of the recent targets
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well if he decides to show I'll bet there will be no apologies forthcoming to those who should get them. :-(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:47 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

he did - im keeping my mouth shut i know we are monitored here - he never got my vote and never will , he is not worth further comment ,

now switched to my three gun holster - black hawk serpa and my hi-cap S&W M59 , carry hot with one in the tube safety off , DA/SA , its ready to go when it comes out , oddly enough i know the shooter [the off duty cop] have shot three gun with him , he owns a local dun range-gun shop , he was the right guy in the right place - could not have asked for better , count is up to ten - two drove themselves to the hospital services , no terrorist to waste time on in our courts , done deal ,

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:53 am 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...The Blaze has a nice article on the cop... :D

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09 ... ra-member/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:50 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

there is video of it , the shooting , according to my cop sources shot him twice center mass [as is correct] each time telling him not to get up both times , the third time he lunged and he was shot in the head , now this is still here-say as i only have what i heard from others that are far more connected than i but , they are law enforcement ,

i will say this - the local and semi-local responders did an excellent job , im very pleased with my mayor and police cheif whom i think have handled every bit of this in a truly remarkable fashion , bravo to them , but the FBI terrorist task force have assumed command so im sure there will be less shared , i just want the media to check their facts and get it right , so far im less immpressed with all outside media but our locals have been very fair and avoided the editorialism that i see coming from the twin cities ,

there is a lot to be revealed in the coming days but the urge to defend the samoli community here is strong , i for one hope there is no stupidity regarding innocent folks - that will worsen things a lot ,

high point of this is no deaths here save the perp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:10 pm 
The Butcher
The Butcher

PIC

Attachments:
ban.jpg
ban.jpg [ 10.7 KiB | Viewed 4883 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:32 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

me too

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:31 pm 
The Butcher
The Butcher

Two center mass and one to the head ... That's how we were taught to do it at Frontsight .... Works for me !

https://www.frontsight.com/

BRGDS, A

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:36 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

FBI finally came out and said it - terrorism - we all knew already ,

FBI Director James Comey says the man who stabbed 10 people in a Minnesota mall before being shot and killed appears to have been inspired, at least in part, by extremist ideology.

Read More: St. Cloud News - AM 1240 WJON | http://wjon.com/category/local-news/?trackback=tsmclip