[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Funny papers............

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Funny papers............
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:05 pm 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

Todays news:
North Korea issued another threat of nuclear annihilation against the U.S. on Thursday, vowing to unleash an “unimaginable strike at an unimaginable time.”

The warning comes as American military forces conduct ongoing joint naval exercises with South Korea.

“The U.S. is running amok by introducing under our nose the targets we have set as primary ones,” North Korean state news agency KCNA said in a statement. “The U.S. should expect that it would face unimaginable strike at an unimaginable time.”

I am imagining what a un-imaginable time is....kinda like putting instant coffee in a microwave...and travel back in time....... :crzy:
this sounds like a movie someday.........tomtom is writing these scripts for this I think..........
:kap:
marc n tomtom

Post subject: Re: Funny papers............
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:11 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Talk is cheep! ;) Kim Phat Phool is barking up the wrong tree! SW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:16 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

tin pot is really beginning to irritate me - im all for a MOAB on his nuclear facility when they are preparing the next launch , no nuke - just the MOAB , then a wet team to instill regime change maybe? just speculation , he has to go .................

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:23 pm 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

I am still trying not to afraid of a 'unimaginable' happing at a 'unimaginable' time....... :-?

I guess cause it is unimaginable...........my brain can't imagine it.........kinda like watch the wind....
:kap: :fny:

I can imagine Paris Hilton in a little black dress.....
I can imagine Brit-o-cow in fried pie eating contest...... :ow:
or Lindsey in the shower with soap.......LOTS n LOTS of soap......... :crzy: :crzy: :crzy:
so is that 'un-imaginable"????????

I think the 'tin foil hat club' has a new president!!!!
marc n tomtom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:26 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

gotta agree my friend , he is on the far edge - but with little to no safety rope ,

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:28 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i wonder if he has any idea how much the world has changed since the 1950s when this all came to a truce ???

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:37 pm 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

there at last count 10 carriers operational....sooo...
"A carrier strike group (CSG) is an operational formation of the United States Navy. It is composed of roughly 7,500 personnel, an aircraft carrier, at least one cruiser, a destroyer squadron of at least two destroyers or frigates, and a carrier air wing of 65 to 70 aircraft."

lets not forget who ISN'T mentioned...submarines....

all cruzin off the coast somewhere........ :kap:
wow........... :ow: :ow: :ow:

marc n tomtom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:43 pm 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

lets correct this:
as of 2013~from internet info....

How many aircraft carriers does the US have compared to the rest of the world?

"Most importantly, it is the Navy's unparalleled fleet of aircraft carriers. The U.S. has 19 aircraft carriers, compared to the rest of the world's 12 aircraft carriers combined. The U.S. carriers are also larger and more technically advanced than any others. Nov 13, 2013"

so how many missiles and bombs do ya think is just sailing around in these?????
:crzy: :crzy: :crzy:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:50 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

Attachments:
Image105WP.JPG
Image105WP.JPG [ 356.65 KiB | Viewed 5537 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:56 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...another of my pics

news scan pics6_0019adjSM postpic.jpg
news scan pics6_0019adjSM postpic.jpg [ 631.36 KiB | Viewed 5536 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:01 pm 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

yup....dad was on the CV-41 for his 'tour'....has was there when they changed from Corsair's to the p-80 jets....they GAVE AWAY the Corsair's for officers and the like, pushed the rest off the side into the ocean~~~ :crzy: :ow: :-o
anyways...he never liked the prop planes...they could catch fire real easy.....and the stories of those unfortunate pilots he saw die trying to land on a moving runway......many of them so I remember him telling me~
But his ship, would now be a boat :lol with the sizes getting bigger and bigger........and the 20 or so ships that sail with them!
all in all.....I can ONLY IMAGINE the firepower of 3 carrier groups in one area, not WWIII...more like the end of the world scenario........... :kap:

me an tomtom will just stay in hills of tenn........