Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: its commin up on presidents day agin ...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:21 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i forgot how much i miss [maybe because i didnt then ] the presidents day volleyball tounaments , im talking high school for my daughter , junior olympics tournaments , we did those multiple years in sub-zero and blizzard conditions , adventures every time , but fond memories , way too many to type tonight , we really put a lot into those weekends , not just financially - im talking personal investment of time and emotions , it was all worth it tho ,

suffice it to say gettin old aint for sissys and im recollecting other times , proud of where we have gone , but equally proud of how we got there , those were the days my friends , bring on the clowns

we were proudly parents of a player , D3 strater in her first year , a coach and statistician in her first masters and an instructor in her second masters , as well as one of our olympic coaches in beijing, london and rio , now mother of two of our grandkids ,

we have come a long way , i sorta miss the days gone by , it has gone way too fast and seems to be speeding up daily , i think im getting old ....ive not said that out loud very often , i still wake up every morning thinking im gonna shave a 16 year old face after all , funny how life catches you up , then overtakes you in mere moments ,

if i had it all to do again - i would , nothing like watching those girls play to win - sometimes i wish i had that energy now , just a little of it would help , i get tired these days ,