[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Still having server issues

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Still having server issues
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:38 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

But fr8dude is on the job and keeps us up & running. Great job, Bruce! :bigrin: SW

Post subject: Re: Still having server issues
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:20 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Noticed it last night and wondered if I broke something by updating user control panel....

Regards

Doc Sharptail

"Oh Yeah!.....All Right!" -Paul Simon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:49 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i went to the hinterlands in wisconsin to shoot cowboy - no cell service and no internet less you might be one of 'those' with the big rigs that had satellite cause they live n them , ive been out for near a week , glad everything is up and running ---thank you FR8 dude , you are my hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:01 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Where in Wisconsin Mike?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:32 pm 

Once again our server/web host flaked on us, and once again fr8dude bailed us out.

Great job, Bruce!!! :bigrin: SW

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:51 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i was in connersville , not your best service in the hills there , if some climb the powerline trail to the top of the hill they can make a call , and a very few can go out on the road and get spotty service , i still use the old flip phone so i gotta get out on 64 before it tells me im in touch , a couple miles out ,

the range is nestelled in among the hills , its a great place to shoot but everything is uphill , the landowner just parcelled of bhis property and sold the club their space so will be there into the future , a great bunch of folks , we got rained out last year and again on friday this year , rather than take home wet stuff and clean guns i left on sunday as it was starting again - hope it cleared but i drove in rain on the way home so i doubt it , im a bit of a fair weather shooter now that im older -dont need that BS any more , if i lost out im OK with that , i would gladly donate to the club any day - no matter ,

i met some real nice new folks this year , including one from the home town who is a great guy , i will be seeing more of him - he shoots at my local club ,

got calls from my sister and two friends while out there that did not come thru , i am still catching up ,

my sister wanted to tell me that my godson - her eldest , is expecting , i am so happy for them , after ten years of working at it they will have the start of the family they have been planning for , it seems only yesterday i was sending him fishing lures for christmas ,

my good friend at sig informed me that we got moved to the front of the line for the new govmnt M17 we ordered a couple weeks ago that we were told would not be available till end of the year , im in seventh heaven , should be here next week , he gave me the sig romeo 1 for it when i ordered it , i shall have one of the first commercially available government issue handguns ever available with the extra , i also aquired a case of sig nine mm ammo to shoot through it , what can i say ? i must be blessed - my son is going to go nuts when he hears , always been a bereta fan - me the 1911 , but i think we shall have some quality time at the range this year as opposed to waiting for next ,

rebel - if i ever get to your neck of the woods you know i will be in touch ,

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:32 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

All issues should be banged out now.

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:20 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

thanks - sorry for the wordiness here