[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Birthday time again

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Birthday time again
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:09 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Have a great one!

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

"Oh Yeah!.....All Right!" -Paul Simon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:01 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Double birthday today... too bad they haven't participated for several years. Well, happy birthday anyway! SW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:55 am 

Our pal who talks kinda funny is celebrating today. Happy birthday, Bern the Grate! :bigrin: :prty: :prty: :prty: :prty: :prty: SW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:12 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Happy Birthday! :bigrin:

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:35 am 

Tenboremag is enjoying a big piece of cake today! Happy birthday, Friend! :bigrin: :prty: :prty: :prty: :prty: SW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:13 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Thank you!

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth ...... firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. When firearms go, all goes..."
GEORGE WASHINGTON

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:10 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

im sorry guys , im getting old enough i never want to be reminded anymore so ive quit responding to these threads , its not that i would wish anything but the happiest of times and the best of future years - i do to everyone here , love all you folks for all the happiness you have given me over these past years/decades , i feel like a lot were/are family , many are missed ,

so :prty: to anyone and everyone , but in my 70s i no longer want to be reminded of the fact that time is getting shorter every year , JUST ME , not wanting to take from all of you whatever you might get from remembering of birthdays , just wanting to explain why ive been remiss in responding to these threads ,

i know im hoggers age +/- and im not old really but i have too many around me recently that are younger-same-older that are dyeing so ill just say for now i dont want to think about it ,

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:32 am 

beer runner is celebrating today. Happy Birthday!! :bigrin: :prty: :prty: :prty: SW

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:53 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Happy birthday!
Have a great one.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:03 am 

Celebrating today is gunboards escapee, mtnboomer. Happy first Birthday party in the breakaway republic of YW! :prty: :prty: :prty: :bigrin: SW

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:12 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Have a great one !

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:14 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

:old: Thank you!

Okahoma State #1 - Ride 'em Cowboys!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:10 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Happy Birthmass Boomer!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:11 am 

Celebrating today is our long time pal, Mario! Not the big 70 so not a geezer... yet. ;) :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma:

Happy birthday, Friend!! :prty: :prty: :prty: SW

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:23 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Have a good one Mario.

I get the senior's discount at 2nd hand stores without having to show proof of age :old:

A lot of these places start giving the discount for 55 and older, so I probably don't look that geezerly yet. Wife sez I look more amorous than old :P

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:55 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....thanks....sorry for the delay....its been a rough couple months, and last 2 days have been spent in hospital....wifey had to have surgery for Uterine cancer....so not much time for me to play and putz around online....not really much in the mood to anyway considering... :-?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:39 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:54 am 

Another original YW member is celebrating today. Happy birthday, Herr Messer!! :bigrin: :prty: :prty: :prty: SW

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:34 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Happy Birthday!

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:16 pm 

Recent member and escapee of the despots who now own gunboards, NRA is celebrating another birthday! Many happy returns on the day and welcome! :bigrin: :prty: :prty: :prty: SW

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next