[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Theft in the work place....

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Theft in the work place....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:23 pm 
Radio Communications Officer
Radio Communications Officer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:15 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

lacking in morals and scruples , partly schooling and mostly parenting , it seems we go backwards when you veiw life in terms of these occurances , but ive been fortunate enough to see it from knowing you and your brother and some other fine young people , so i have faith in the future in spite of these low lifes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:12 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

At the 'barracks' where we lowly RR scum stay in Bill, Wyo there's a fridge for folks to keep their food until we get called to work again. I never use it, but several guys do.

We had a grazer for a while, but it was pretty obvious who the guy was. So people began setting him up. One fellow had his sweetie bake some choc chip laxative cookies... another left a pizza out until it was green & fuzzy... someone else wiped his butt with an ear of sweet corn... ( I am not making this up!!!)

AND THE DORK ATE IT ALL!!!!! :-o And missed around 2 weeks work altogether a little at a time... and ran himself out of sick days. He tried to get family medical leave but it was denied since it was related to his eating habits - he is also bulemic, BTW. :roll:

So some cond finally asked Special Ed ( his actual nick) if he realized why he was always so sick. He hadn't a clue. He hasn't been off sick for a couple months now. I'm not sure if it's because he has stopped grazing or if fewer people leave their grub in that fridge.

I worked with a cond a while back who was working on how to rig a rat trap in a bag of "food" so Spl Ed would get more negative reinforcement.

It sucks to be him. SW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:04 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

We are having copper thefts from about every mine site we cover. The client gripes and moans but will not admit it is internal theft. We even found copper in an employees car, but he is still employed at the mine. :mad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:26 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...I ditto Lolo....and its sad sometimes-I work for a "white collar" business doing"blue collar " work....last week they actually had to put up signs on every stall door and over every urinal saying"for your health and safety,please make sure toilet seats are cleaned when you are done and you wash your hands"........you wouldnt believe how much "worse" its gotten in 'protest' for 'insulting signs' :roll: ....and the food dissapears around here to.....and it aint the "blue collar folks".....we KNOW.... :-x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:26 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

.....that was my point-the "upper crust white collar" who esteem themselves so highly can be every bit as "lowlife" as they like to make out the "bluecollar to be.....they just cover it better.... :roll: ....double standard...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:02 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I hate it when my lunch gets stolen. I love hearing stories of Mountain Dew replaced with other liquids of a similar colour! I've always wanted to "plant" a meatball sub loaded with tiny treble hooks in it.

Imagine trying to explain that you were stealing someones lunch and got a mouthfull of fishhooks!

ImageImageImage

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:34 am 
Captain
Captain

Strange stuff.
If some one steals food from me, Im thinking they need it. But then again, food is my economy, a cultural "Center"(As thats what hunting is about) and my gainfull self emplyment.
Here the only real problem is Alcohol...nearly all crime springs from it, , and the only "Dope"as most of us call "Bug Drugs" or insect repellent. Some smoke pot, but thats their problem, not relly something that gets people out to commit crimes, or crash cars, steal ect..

Dont get me wrong, theivery is theivery....I HATE theives. :mad:

Post subject: hehheee................
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:36 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

you could always do what one fellow did....cut some curlly hair off, then put that one his sandwich!....he found out who the 'grazer' was! :lol