Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Musk ox inna morning...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

The kids came home this morning with berrys and wet heads, as they stopped for a dip on the way home in the river. Thats when they noticed schools of trout following the Salmon up for the eggs...Sooooooooo it was a mad dash back up with dope and rods. I took the pix of the Ox on my way up to check on them.....Thats ONE Bull and therst Cows...soon them Bulls will be crashing head long into each other, as they are getting their rut on:b
and carried these home for the Girls.
It did cost a rod, which got pitched in during a cast by Mary, not to be found when I dove in.(I'll go back up later and swim again)....which washed off My dope and the Deep woods off can being empty and the wind calm, called for a 2 mile jog home:rolleyes
Any one know how fast Misquitos can fly? As fast as I can run, for sure, and I know that 2 miles is NOTHING to them:lol :lol :lol :lol and I have the ichys to prove it!
12 18inch+ Dolly Fish are well worth the endevor, and the girls are still picking Berrys.:D

HEY!!! Me and son Jon got Musk Ox permits this year!!! YeeeeeeHaw!!!! His is a Fed, mine a State! We just smiled at each other on that one;)

Hailstone