Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Roman'
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

Theres some vids loading, but heres a few pix for now..... been a long week;) These arn't in crono so I'll fix that soon. theres still 24 hour light, though the sun sets for two hours fortyfive minutes, around 3;30a.Gets weird with time.
Diddnt get the boat all together, got to get some parts and more gas $$$ Oh....That Evil Money:lol

Been writing, while listening to the VHF and some boats there have getting Beluga whales at Sadie creek, just 5 miles South of Kotzebue. One boat has 3 secured, so far:p Interesting action to listen in on, better than basketball:smokin

3:30am sun:smokin

Me and my Sako:D

The hide streached out in the sand. They dry well there, and the hair is most all shed off, with glossy new hairs that make nice clothing and "Stuffs"

Our friends we boat around with, Ess and Joey.
The beaches we combed and hunted.

This was our anniversery suite:b Rainproof, Quiet and private, this 40$ tent is going on 10 years of constant use.....

Caribou as we spot them walking from a lake behind the Beaches Sanddunes.......
[link=s53.photobucket.com/albums/g71/edwardhailstone/?action=view&current=eb36ff22.flv]Image[/link]

aa

The sites of Home;)
Agnes went home ahead of me, and set the net for Salmon. She has freezered ALOT and these are hanging. Its a dry summer for sure,but the insects are going to drive us nuts. Really, were praying for rain so our Berry Crop is bountifull.