[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - How to handle life's little problems...

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:50 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Shoot 'em in the back! :bigrin: SW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:16 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i see the thinking , im not sure i condone the opinion ,im of the old school of thinking -im cowboy code - shoot them in the front ,

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:55 am 
The Butcher
The Butcher

Survival is what's it all about.
The one who goes home at the end of the day is the winner.

BRGDS, A

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

A square, I'm thinking your using the Gene Autry cowboy code. And it is a fine way to do things if your amongst civilized folk. But I think in todays society, such as it is, my old D.I. had the right of it, "If your going to be getting your ass in a knife fight be sure your bring and are using a pistol, if they may have a pistol you bring a rifle and keep your distance or at the very least grab a shotgun with plenty of ammunition. When the fight starts keep your ass moving until it's over or you find cover, and there's no shame in shooting from cover if you can get it. The whole idea of being in a fight is to be one off the people who survives it." The older I get the wiser his advice seems to get. At least to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:21 am 

Yep! It's not how you play the game; it's whether you win or lose. SW

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:38 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

ok , i get it , i was not thinking in that realm at the moment of my post - i was far more general - and yes , gene and roy and the duke-the general approach of old , if the SHTF im not going to think that way , i watched the video of our recent mall stabbing/shooting , i saw him run backwards toward jason with the knife , i know his intent and yes - shoot him [in the back] preferably in the upper torso and head - drop him so no one else gets hurt if possible ,

i do realize there are two ways to look at life these days , we no longer have the option of the old ways , this was put upon us , we shall survive