Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:46 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

The Dog Who Loved Football

A lady walked into a local sports bar with a dachshund under her arm. The dog is wearing a "Houston Texan" jersey and helmet, and is festooned with "Red, White and Blue" pom-poms. The bartender says, "Hey! No pets are allowed in here! You'll have to leave!"

The lady begs him, "Look, I'm desperate. We're both BIG Texans fans, the TV is broken, and this is the only place around where we can see the game!"

After securing a promise that the dog will behave and warning her that both she and the dog will be thrown out if there's any trouble, the bartender relents. Shaking his head at what a softy he is, the bartender decides to allow them to stay in the bar and watch the game.

The big game begins with the Texans receiving the kickoff. They march down field, get stopped at about the 30, and kick a field goal. With that, the dog jumps up on the bar, does a few flips, and begins waltzing up and down the bar giving high-fives to everyone.

The bartender is very impressed and says, "Wow, that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! What does the dog do if they score a touchdown?"

The lady replies, "I don't know, I've only had him for two years."

"OH BOTHER!" Exclaimed Pooh as he hurriedly worked the bolt to chamber another round.

"Yes, this is certainly a failure to stop situation." Piglet commented nervously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:06 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

:grin: :lol :grin:

so what does he do if the other team wins ? :oops: