[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Now that the big 3 are going under

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Favorite pickup
Ford 33%  33%  [ 7 ]
Ranger 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
GM 19%  19%  [ 4 ]
Chevy 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
S10 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Dodge 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Dakota 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Toyota 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Honda 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 21
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:45 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

GM is no longer #1 in the world. GM is looking at buying Dalmer/Chrysler. Ford....will it's Ford. lets have a look at which pickup truck you like.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:09 pm 
The Knife
The Knife

I presume that GM stands for GMC.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:59 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

ive driven a GMC or a chevy version of it , by choice , for over 20 years , i did have a jeep-grand cherokee for a breif period because that was what the company was drivin at that time , but ive al;ways been happy with my GMC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:44 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Let's see. Ranger is a Ford. An s10 is a Chevy, and a Dakota is a Dodge.
I didn't see a choice for Willys Overland. :-? :-?

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth ...... firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. When firearms go, all goes..."
GEORGE WASHINGTON

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:32 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

Last edited by Gatsby on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:37 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

also, S10 and Dakota are models of truck not a make... or is the name of the company simply to imply the regular full size truck of that company?

I really hate S10's and older Rangers... but I do kinda like the newer Rangers, and the FX4 Level II Rangers were pretty nifty little trucks...

Get a full size truck or go home... why drive a Ranger or S10 when you can just get a nicely equipped Subaru?

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:19 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Volvo Wagon! :lol

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:01 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ya-know, I think you guys just don't like to play by the rules. :bigrin: And if you are going to be like that Willys isn't one of the big 3. (Along with Totota and Honda - they would be the big 2)
I put both full size and small size for all you "green" people out there.
You know who you are. :lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:42 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:54 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I actually have a 94 850......been driving it for years. Got over 200k on the clock too :lol Had a subaru wagon many moons ago, it had 275k when I sold it (for more than I bought it)

I Had to pull the lever for GM (gmc or chevy.....same thing)
My first truck was a 1970 C20 with an 8-1/2' bed & a ton and a half rear in it.
Never bothered me at all that I sat right in front of the gas tank :lol

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:03 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

aaaahhhh - cerebus also bought remington , bushmaster , DPMS , and others , im thinking we have too much investin goin here - time to investigate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:52 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

I would have voted Jeep but Comanche and the J series aren't there. So I picked Ford cuz after driving models from all of them, I like Fords (full and compacts) the best.

ImageImageImageCharlie...