[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - ....RIP........TxPete...

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:03 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...and another typical Pete that I love... :rotflma:

pete4.JPG
pete4.JPG [ 40.96 KiB | Viewed 49728 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:10 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Gonna miss him. Always enjoyed reading his posts. Wish I woulda gotten a chance to meet him in person. My sympathies go out to his family.

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:03 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

thanks falmike ,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Here is another Site he was a member of with lots of his photos:

http://dragoonbase.ning.com/photo/photo ... Id=&page=1

Enjoy,

Mike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:17 pm 
LCDR
LCDR

I should of thought of the flag at 1/2 mask.

Thanks for the reminder sheepdog. he has been on my mind since i herd the bad news.

I was thinking of the time he promoted me on a post we were messing around on.

He once said he thought we were alike in some ways. what a great compliment that was to me. Sure made me proud.

And now i realize I'm proud to know you all and be a part of this band of brothers we have here.

Image Image [img]

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Seller ... ser=956475

http://stores.ebay.com/workenladyo8?_rdc=1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:33 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

thanks for the link to his photos , im humming gary owen in my mind again , and a formation of blackhawks just flew over my office ,

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 am 
The Knife
The Knife

Sure enjoyed the photos.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:10 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....one year ago today....

...I propose and raise a toast in his honor..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:54 pm 
International Man of Mystery
International Man of Mystery

I miss that soldier..........

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:41 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:12 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Sad you would think that time heals but egad I miss his calls

:drnk:

A toast to my friend

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:00 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

here , here , and cheers

he is missed from my global position as well , and yes i thought about him before i saw this revived post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:28 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....I raise another toast to Pete today... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

funny , i was just thinking of him before i came on the computer this evening , he gave me some bullet molds that im about to put to use again , every time i shoot my cowboy matches i have him with me ,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:21 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

It's cool that people like Pete are remembered by how they impacted people's lives in a good way.

Me, people will do their best trying to forget Me for what an SOB I was :bigrin:

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:15 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

not hardly , you've treated myself and others fairly and honestly , i suspect you will get to remember some of us liong before we have a true test of my words tho ;>]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:28 am 
Opinionated Old Fart

Remembering and missing Pete this morning. Amazing what a hole he left in the world. He was an includer-always made you feel like somebody-always glad you'd talked to him. Looking forward to that trumpet!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:05 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i had just spoke of him to a couple friends im planning to meet at a gun show next month , they too remembered him just as fondly ,