[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - ....new side 'project'.....

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:49 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

......no,it doesnt go bang :roll: .....gotta give Agnes some competition... :lol ...........I finally got comissioned to do a portrait...well,more than one-but on one board.....and LIFESIZED.........and this one will finally pay me what its worth-people who dont realize what goes into this get sticker shock when they offer me $50 and I tell the what it'd really cost... :lol .....this is true lifesize.I only have about 20 hours in it so far-I expect it'll take me at least250-300..........when its done-it will look exactly like a real photo-wont be able to tell untill you get up close and see the pencil lines :lol

.....yeah ET-I know....you dont like these guys,but they're helpin' pay my bills.............. :grin: :wink:

......its taken with my crappy cell camera again-but it gives you an idea-remember,the heads and bodies are actual life size....I'll try and keep progression shots of it as I go along.... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:05 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Dang! A real-deal artiste!!! 8) BTW, something will be coming your way soon from the Great American Desert! :P SW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:21 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

That looks great :D :D and its not even done :!: :!:

Resident of the Northern Republic of Free California

"People should not be afraid of their Government, the Government should be afraid of the people." - V

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Ben Franklin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:36 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:54 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:17 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

What about a life size Thomas Jefferson or Teddy Roosevelt? If I had $$$ I'd comission one of those :D

Nice work !! (Even if'n you do draw commies)

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:51 am 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....those guys would be easy to draw-lotsa good pics out there of them to work on-especially teddy.......maybe we could work a trade... ;) if the mood hits you,just send me an email... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:52 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

nice work if you can get it .......and it looks like nice work your doing so hope you get lots of it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:59 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:31 pm 
Captain
Captain

Drawing Commies are you?

And to think these guys are responsible for all that................ ;)

ImageImage

could you notice the cheap Commie glasses theyve both been issued...dead giveaway? :lol :lol :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:41 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...."commie" is really not the appropriate word :roll: ....at least I aint drawing Hitler,Stalin,Billary-or that wanna-be rectum Amadinnerjacket from Iran... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:52 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:23 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I found a better pic of the Beatles for you

Which one was it who played the bass again?

In all seriousness, Very nice work!!!!

I would never have the patience to do anything that detailed. I would get frustrated at the first minor mistake & trash the whole lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:36 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

This would be a great pic of Roosevelt to render.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:46 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Wow, that's harsh. :/ rofl!

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:48 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

........you send me a nice print of that in aprox 8x10 size,and I'll start on it as soon as I finish the other one... ;) ....that IS a nice picture with all kinda neat litle details to draw... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:49 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

you have a talent , and i appreciate the eye for detail , but i have no concept of what this takes to develope into a paying job ,
i have a cousin who does similar work and ive encouraged him to use it for years but he just sits back and does a few 'fun' things a year and has never made any effort to seek employment in the area he loves , i guess im jeleous i dont have that kind of talent - it would havbe been a major benefit in my chosen feild

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:23 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Mario,

I can e-mail a high res version I think 8 X 9-1/2 200 dpi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:34 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:45 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I'll see if I have any photo paper around. If I do I'll send you a nice copy.