[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - 2 more members of my family that love guns!

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:56 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

This ought to make Don happy :lol

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:54 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Because they haven't shot any mice or bunnies with that one :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:55 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

so im beginning to think you have more furrballs than guns , they are starting to outnumber them in the photos :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:48 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:51 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

.....here.....take your frustrations out on here..... :rotflma:

http://www.brandextract.com/catbowling/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:24 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

.......you're putting sand in Yockster's thong young lady... :jok: :rotflma: ;)

Post subject: new collar...........
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:27 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

i have some somewhere with her sleeping on mine~but this is the 'house queen'.....she is THE big person around here.....i am #2 with the wife...she is #1~ BELEIVE ME!
:lol

and this is for don:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:20 pm 
Radio Communications Officer
Radio Communications Officer

What do you see in trying to see what people see in them!?!?!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:03 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

DON , calm down , the correct answer was - TARGET :grin:

hey jane , are you tuff on those cats - i see you have a diferent one in each photo - and your too young to have outlived all three [they ave nine lives ?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:12 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

ahhh , visitors , i can relate to that , i like em best when someone else owns them too :D
no foods to buy , no bowls to keep full , no furrballs to vacume up :D , no litter box :(

oh and no humming in my ear when i wake up - thinking i must be fishing because of the smell :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:07 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:10 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

and MY type of lady cats!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:32 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

why not ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:01 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i have reviewed this thread in total , to sum up my thoughts i will allow that the cats youall have posted have excelent taste in milsurps , :D

i will also allow that kaintuk has the right attitude in women , :)

and im wondering why this thread didnt produce one woman that had good taste in milsurps ? :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:12 am 
PFC
PFC

Post subject: kats........
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:27 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

mick.......i had a 29lb manx male cat once....(he passed away years back)....but it was fun to watch him whip a 70lb dog! he would just wait on our porch, till the barking/growling dog would get with-in "strike range"....then faster than you could see, left/right about 3 times~ and the dog would be back peddling as fast as he could.......then the dog would stand out in the yard and continue to bark.......but he would NOT get close anymore!!! :lol :lol

the 100lb malmute/sheperd mix dog i had at the time and this cat(spike) hung out together on the porch.....and between them, they RULED the yard....NOTHING ever bothered my stuff~ ;) and they got along and liked one another!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:34 am 
PFC
PFC

haha....too true kaintuck!

My little mate Wally ( little compared to me ) would flog any cat, dog or horse that was silly enuf to venture into my yard!

They are good fun and a hell of a lot more loyal than a lot of people realise!!

He is smart enough to open doors around the house so I pray he never figures out the comination to my pistol safe!

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:03 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

For as much as Don hates cats, they are a heck of a lot easier to take car of than dogs. No walks in the middle of the night, you can leave for days at a time with no worries. Just leave a full bowl of food & water. Don't really have to fight (much) for bedspace at night. And most important NO LANDMINES LEFT IN THE BACKYARD!!!!

This is coming from someone who used to have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rats & 3 turtles in the house (along with 3 kids) at the same time. Hands down cats are the easiest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:40 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General