[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Gun picture game MK 2

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:44 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I'll see your Martini 12 and raise it 2 Greener's (Although now I've changed the calibre. Now we'll see if Mabk can match that one :lol ) First is in 12 ga, the second in Mk III Police 12/14 ga.

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:26 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Those are awesome!! Great pics!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

phphin5HjPM.jpg
phphin5HjPM.jpg [ 109.37 KiB | Viewed 7129 times ]
You got me Et2ss. I do not have a Martini at this time and with the exception of some of the ammunition I have never owned a Greener. I don't know if this works by the picture game rules but how about an unmarked brass barreled coach blunderbuss with an 1.5 inch bore.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:32 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Rules, shmulze it's freakin cool so who cares! :bigrin:

I've wanted a 'buss for some time. When I get he funds I'll get a kit and send it to Ol'Tom......maybe one that's launch cue balls ??? :lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:46 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

My ratty SKS which is in pretty much the same shape as when I got it. Previous owner beat it around a lot. Dropped it...

IMG_0005 (740x1024).jpg
IMG_0005 (740x1024).jpg [ 545.25 KiB | Viewed 7125 times ]

Since some of the pics appear 'artsy' here's my RPD in a rural setting. I need to get out there again & rip a couple belts through it. Very theraputic. SW

zPics 019 (1024x683).jpg
zPics 019 (1024x683).jpg [ 610.73 KiB | Viewed 7125 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:41 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

That is soooo nice! Is that fully auto only? very cool!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:16 pm 

SA only. Barrels are not quick change and $300 + if & when you can find them. SW

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

phpQW0pesPM.jpg
phpQW0pesPM.jpg [ 78 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]
I got it fair and square, Fester can't have it back. That RPD is very very nice, I want one.
Only thing I got near it is a Romak Drug.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:43 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Italy
8mm

Umm, Hogger you got any Carcanos?

Bern

Attachments:
Dog 008.JPG
Dog 008.JPG [ 116.61 KiB | Viewed 7105 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:08 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I used to, but now they all live at Hogger's place :jmp:

mabk I gots me a FPK as well, although I dressed it up a bit different

And a little something for Ol'Tom to jump in with

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:08 pm 

Carcanos? Mebbe a few... ;) Not enough though. SW

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

phpUEC8jEAM.jpg
phpUEC8jEAM.jpg [ 83.59 KiB | Viewed 7096 times ]

OK we've been dancing around Com. Block weapons for a while time for the old civ. version AK-47. This was the only firearm my father ever ordered on line. I do not know what company he got it from but it was their "Urban Sniper Package".

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:58 am 
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

That is sweet! Is it 7.62x39, Russian? Very cool.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

:Dbounce:

silly lil popguns..............

she ain't much for a deer stand......or scope.....but the fun factor is 10+
:jmp:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You are correct eliculpepper 7.62 x 39 and Russian. It was the only type of "evil black rifle" my father ever owned or shot. Heck he had it for 3 years before I even found out about it. He kept it in the far back corner of his safe with all the hunting guns in front of it.
OlTom, think I'd put the fun factor clear off the scale for that one. But I don't think I'd ever be able to afford an afternoons shooting with it, even if I could find a place that didn't mind having large metal ball flying down range.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:40 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

my rusky is perdominately chink , sino-russian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

phpO7nY6pPM.jpg
phpO7nY6pPM.jpg [ 53.7 KiB | Viewed 7148 times ]

Seem to be on a SKS run here so heres mine, a Chi. Com. with the red plastic stock. This one came with the plain cover and the one on it now with the 4x chinese scope. Optics rather crude but still useable.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:35 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Ooooooh nice!

I have a few myself. Can't find photos of a couple of them.
The second one up in this pic (the pimp-daddy chrome chicom) now lives with Old King Cole

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Very nice batch of SKS's you got there Et2ss. In fact your making me want another one dang it. :bigrin:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next