Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:04 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Can anyone point me to a parts schematic Cooey 600 .22 (made by Winchester in Cobourg, Ontario), please?

I've had one tucked away for the longest time because it would lock up after a couple of shots and I couldn't open the bolt enough to load the next bullet. I've got that sorted (I think it has the wrong stock, so the cartridge lifter couldn't drop far enough to clear the bolt) and had it at the range today. Only to find that while it would load each round fine it wouldn't reset the trigger unless I pushed it forward with my thumb. I THINK there are 2 little springs missing in the trigger group, but that is such a pain to put back together I don't want to mess with it until I know what I'm doing. Either that or I put one of the springs that it does have back incorrectly.

The Numrich site doesn't have schematics for it but they do list some parts.