[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Remmington 121

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Remmington 121
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:14 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

So I was pokeing around in the safe the other day and I came across this ole pump that was my wifes before we got married, I never paid much attention to it, took it to the range once and put a few rounds through it, said something about it needed a good cleaning, stuck it back in the safe and forgot about it. She has no attachment to it seeing as it came from her first husband and I spoiled her with a 10/22 so I was thinking about getting rif of it. But I have no idea what it is worth anyone here know anything about them? Here are a couple of pics, it's an OK little gun, but neither one of us shoots it, and I don't have any kids around here to give it to, I gave my buddys son a little Winchester single shot and we don't have any other kids around here so I am thinking gunbroker, if it is worth listing.

Post subject: Re: Remmington 121
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:15 am 
OUTLAW

its a nice one BR.I gave mine to my grandson last year.I have no idea about the value but I am sure one of the guys here do.thats the first one I have seen with a scope.
pete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:11 am 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Being a vintage Rem, it would be worth your time to list it - even with the added scope. Not being a 22 nut, I've no idea what it's worth. You can check the auctions to see what people are actually bidding on this sort of thing. SW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:13 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....found this with a quick google-fu search....just dig around a bit... :Dbounce:

The value of a model 121 is greatly determined by condition and variation, for a general 121A (standard grade).
Mint (100%) $700-800
Excellent (98%) 600-700
Very good (95%) 500-600
? (90%) 400-500
Below it's a shooter from 100-400 depending on overall condition of blue, wood, and rifling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Thanks I did a little searching and came up with about the same thing. Anyone interested in it, $400 + shipping, scope included

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm 
LCDR
LCDR

Thats 1 i have never had or shot. But have held a few..Seem like a nice rifle . :D

Image Image [img]

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Seller ... ser=956475

http://stores.ebay.com/workenladyo8?_rdc=1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:57 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

e-mail me , im interested ,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I would in a heartbeat if it didn't have the mount (or the holes to go with it). It looks like a handy little rifle. Would keep my Model 8 company

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

im still interested :>}

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Sorry I sent you a PM, Been going through the back room all day. Found some treasures now I have to spend some more time looking them up and trying to figure out what they are.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:34 am 

Keep me in mind for any Italian military stuff!! ;) :crzy: SW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:44 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Will do, but I have not seen any of that, mostly got US mil surp, I did come across some old German stuff a while back but have not seen it lately, some old uniforms who knows what is back there still.

BTW the gun is sold, thanks for all the help guys.