[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - 91/30's for $59

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 91/30's for $59
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:21 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...............".That's my lightweight drink.

I can drink Black Velvet Whiskey like water. Warm, cold, straight doesn't matter..."

.....trust me....when ya get to my age-it will matter :rotflma:

....if you make it here for the Hamvention,I've a good stock of Crown Royal that you can dip into after your 'ventioning'...its ageing nicely :lol ...I maybe do a shot for my birthday-or a special occasion,and thats it....thats why its sitting around ageing...now in my younger days...................................... :-o I scare myself when I think what I went thru.. :oops: :roll: :crzy:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:04 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I really like the 40 year old Tawny just can't afford it :lol

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:37 am 
Captain
Captain

At camp or Kotzebue, I drink Crown Royal or Schnapps, but for beer its Heniken...sometimes Dinkalakker, depends on who orders it. Beer is rare, because it weighs a lot and shipping doubles the price, 'cept cheap beer, it tripples the price.Cant have it at home (tecnicly)as its a felony to posses in a dry village, so you cant find it ,even at bootleg prices.I willl never pay bootleg prices, but its a real "Dukes of Hazard" thing in the villages.Fools and $$$$
A bottle of RnR gos 150$ bootleg, and Ive recently seen a guy buuy one for 400$, No $hit.
Homebrew is common, and some guys should have a label....sometimes I drink 20day homebrew made from Welche's grape concentrate, that one fella I know makes for Saturday night card games...I just dont play cards.... ;)

Gee, one jug is 2-1/2 Mosins..... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:07 am 
Grand Pooh-Bah
Grand Pooh-Bah

Well in my day it was San Miguel in the hand painted bottles brought to me by my sweet LBFMPBR. As for the Whiskey my love was the kickin' chickn', good ol' Austin Nichols Wild Turkey, 101 of course.

When station in Hawaii on Sundays for Sunday morning football I would usually spring for a case of Foster's Lager in the oil cans. Half lit by lunch. :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:25 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

ahhh , DINKALAKKER , havent had that in years , in college my roomates father was stationed in stutgart , went home for christmass and brought me two mugs with that on them , when i moved here there was a specialty shop that had it so id get it on occassion , stores gone , im out :( :( :( :( :(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:14 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i think you would get us in trouble pete :lol , but it sounds like fun ,

my roomates father was a col. in germany at that time , i think i posted already his brother peter was the 35th cheif of staff of the US army and the other brother eric is the 42nd surgeon general of the US army and comanding general US army medical comand , somehow my roomate married a ladie whose family is also military , he and she spent a layover in an airport together near the end of the viet nam war ,
i had no idea at his wedding i was walking amoung so many past & future warriors ,

paul brought me the beer steins from a local establishment in his suitcase , i cant imagine he had that kind of room to spare ,

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:59 am 
Radio Communications Officer
Radio Communications Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:51 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

im sure it would be a mutual effort and i suspect it might come very naturaly :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:05 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:47 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...somebody say Naples??? :rotflma:

Attachments:
me on Sara in Naples.JPG
me on Sara in Naples.JPG [ 160.09 KiB | Viewed 3970 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I remember we were NOT allowed to walk down the pier in Naploi, had to take a rental van....... Rats as big as dogs :lol

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

HIJACKED THREAD :!: :lol I thought this was about cheap mosins :lol :lol :lol

Throwin in my two cents, I love a good Highland or Speyside Scotch. Glenlivet 15 Year Old French Oak Reserve is my tipple of first choice. But lately I've taken a shine to Glenmorangie.

ImageImage

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.