[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Sorry ,this is way off topic,but I had to show it

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:08 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Yesterday was great for me, I won a long rear sight nagoya series 7 and when I got home I found this.....Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:36 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

You did have a good day! Very nice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:49 am 
PFC
PFC

I'd be a little concerned. The top puppy looks a lot like Rob ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:55 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You did have a good day. I have seven baby kittens. I keep them at the shop and when I go in and start talking to them the all sit up, look at me and start crawling my way. My choculate Lab died little over a year ago and I still miss her. roy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:19 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Yep, ya sure can get deeply attached to these critters. This is my little "family". Belle, the old girl & I just celebrated 10 years of being together since I found her as a stray in Kentucky. So I figure she' around 12 years old now, but she's still going strong. The youngsters, Gunner & Jingles, are 3 years old.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:38 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I have one of those ,Rob, about the same age as your oldest one. He is my ferocious guard dog. Heres a picture from the fall during his attack training (goldens dont really make good attack dogs).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:50 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" - King Leonidas I of Sparta

Visit "Smokeless Powder", my firearms and 2nd Amendment blog: http://fingolfen.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:14 pm 
Major
Major

can't resist Here are my 2 girls

Rescued em both

Smaller one was mistreated badly
Larger one was abandoned

Now they are happy spoiled and very protective of me.

GG

Old Thor ain't got nothing on me.

Gungrubber

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:50 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

first question .....is there a revival in those 70s kerosene heaters im unaware of ? you guys seem to have nice new looking ones ,

second question ........doesnt the top puppy look a bit more like mario ? the pink top pate ?

third question ........howed you guys all end up with such nice looking dogs ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:06 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....10.....first answer to your second question.....bite me... :rotflma:

......second answer to your first question-I dunno-but since I dont have my woodburning stove or fireplace anymore-I picked mine up in 2001,and I like to warm my toes by it on these colder winter nites-and the dog and cats love it too... :lol

......third-as far as them lil pups up top.....as my wife would say..

........."Aaaaawwwwwwww"......(in a rising singy songy voice octave higher than I could reach... :roll: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:29 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:32 pm 
The Knife
The Knife

Just what breed are the puppies? Must be a small type.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:29 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

chihuahua yorkie cross...mommy is about 3 pounds, dads about 4.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:03 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Dang Dave, how many dogs do you have?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Right now 11! 4 chihuahua's, 1 yorkie thing, 1 golden,a aussie shepard thing. and 4 pups..too many, but the G/F collects critters like I do guns..so theres all the dogs, 2 cats of hers, 2 cats of her daughters,and a string of horses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:33 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i just got an offer to purchase a black lab pup , wish i was inclined to have a dog , these look like really nice pups and the lineage is excelent , parents good hunter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:36 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Well good for you & for the critters that you can do it. That must be a lot of poop to deal with! I have to pick up after mine every day - actually twice a day when the days are longer. :kngt:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

wow , thats exactly why im not going ahead with the offer , i must have slipped in in front of you , but man did you nail it on the head / er A$$ :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:14 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Well, now - I certainly don't mean to discourage. My crew provides the best company & entertainment one could ever hope for. Sure they tie ya down some, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. They are just so amazingly happy with my return home from work each day & just that unconditional love makes it all worth while.