[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Another Enfield pic

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Another Enfield pic
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

I've no idea where this is or when, but by golly those are Enfileds! SW

zEnfields.jpg
zEnfields.jpg [ 59.65 KiB | Viewed 8841 times ]

Post subject: Re: Another Enfield pic
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:13 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Looks like the Euroarms warehouse. They handle sales of SMLE rifles given to the Italian Navy after WW2.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:09 pm 

Any word on what markings are seen on Italian navy Enfields? SW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:44 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Heres the Euroarms site with contact information link.
http://www.euroarms.net/EFD/introduction.htm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

would love to wander round that facility for a week or two

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:11 pm 
Major
Major

they dont seem to list a distributer in the States

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

they have some nice mkIIIs with early bits intact , would love to get a few of those

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:34 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

The prices Euroarms gets in Europe for a Lee Enfield are significantly higher than the USA market. hence they are not looking at selling any over here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

This may not be the right place to post this, but I'm now holding on to all of my Foreign made rifles both Enfield and Mosin The Un arms trade treaty may cause them to rise in value

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:31 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

might , but i think too much has been made of this - first if congress doesnt radify its not legal no mater what BO does , second if congress does and its against our constitution [which it is] it will be ruled so , if not there are a lot of armed americans to answer to ...........they cannot take our constitutional rights from us without the fight of their life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:32 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

No Mike you misunderstood me. I know they will not touch American rights, and seriously I don't think that is really on Obama's plate anyway.He has too many other issues facing him. What I'm referring to is the possibility that the Foreign Market may dry up. We as Americans have no control over that. The UN does. The Import and export of weapons internationally will cease if this Trade Treaty ever goes into affect Most certainly Andrey, and Martin can attest to this. The Lee Enfields are rising in value on their own and mine is lend lease. This does not make it overly valuable, but it is a considered to be worth keeping with a possible future as far as value goes. The Mosin 91/30 on the other hand is a cheapie C&R with relatively minor value This is due to it's almost unlimited availability. The same is said for a number of Milsurps. Supply far exceeds demand. If the UN stops the influx of these weapons into this country, what we have rises in value. Then Demand far exceeds supply.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

oh yes , i see , i did missunderstand , i see your point , radification by other countries could cut off our supplies ,

this has always been a problem tho , look at all the M1garands and carbines kore was willing to ship back but hitlery and the like stopped its repatriation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:48 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I think it is against French law to ship military rifles out of that country anymore. There will be more of that I believe as other countries agree to it. Best not to let your citizens be able to fight back if you don't make weapons yourself. Weak governments cover their bases.

Best Regards,

Mark

I'd really like to see more Lebels too, darn.