[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - one of Nebrhoggers favorite flyin' machines...

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:58 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....earlier this week Herr Messer and I took a trip for the day to the Wright Patterson Air Force Museum and spent a great day lookin' around (and STILL didnt see all :-o )...we were on the lookout for anything Italian for ol' 'hogger when I spied this...(and no I didnt size these down PURPOUSLY so you can see as much detail as possible :jok: )

zLarge5 (1024x765).jpg
zLarge5 (1024x765).jpg [ 529.3 KiB | Viewed 4315 times ]

zLarge6 (1024x765).jpg
zLarge6 (1024x765).jpg [ 517.74 KiB | Viewed 4315 times ]

zLarge7 (1024x765).jpg
zLarge7 (1024x765).jpg [ 590.16 KiB | Viewed 4315 times ]

....as strange as they may look in the old WW2 photos,they kinda have a nice "appeal" when you see one up close and personal :lol

zLarge8 (1024x765).jpg
zLarge8 (1024x765).jpg [ 511.95 KiB | Viewed 4315 times ]

.....also came across these on display.........

zLarge10 (1024x765).jpg
zLarge10 (1024x765).jpg [ 413.36 KiB | Viewed 4315 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:23 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Great pics!! :git: :git: :bigrin:

Here's one from my pic file wherein the C.200 is raised -apparently to regulate the guns. Leftenant Luigi doesn't seem too happy about going back up. SW

gpw11.jpg
gpw11.jpg [ 48.85 KiB | Viewed 4332 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....while there I noticed that (what would be if sitting in the cockpit) the left landing gear tire was beginning to disintigrate-most likely it was an original.....they had it coated with some kind of spray I assume to make it look new but it was almost half flat and there were pieces of flaking rubber from it lying around it :-? ....I'm sure its difficult to find replacement tires :-( ....so I hope they have a call in to Micheline....or some other tire manufacturer to make some spares.. :lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:53 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...also found an Italian MG on display.... :Dbounce:

zLarge11 (1024x765).jpg
zLarge11 (1024x765).jpg [ 499.93 KiB | Viewed 4315 times ]

zLarge12 (1024x765).jpg
zLarge12 (1024x765).jpg [ 488.2 KiB | Viewed 4315 times ]

zLarge13 (1024x765).jpg
zLarge13 (1024x765).jpg [ 462.41 KiB | Viewed 4315 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:00 pm 

IMA was selling de-milled kits for Breda MGs and I nearly bought one. Fortunately I did my homework & learned Breda sold some to Portugal in 8mm Mauser instead of 8mm Breda. They have a Portugese crest on top & are easy to spot.

I'm holding out for a real deal Italian one. SW

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:12 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

crik-ezzzz those photos are large , but enjoyed them

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:57 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:19 am 
The Knife
The Knife

For a cell phone those pics turned out much much better than my camera could do. Now if there was a way to resize them in the phone. My old out dated one, not smart phone, I can set the size of them.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:33 am 

It's handy for me & quick. My photo file has a resize prompt in the edit function. I save the pic - resize it - delete the old one & add the smaller image. Easy as pie! :bigrin: SW

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

easy for you to say - we computer challenged spend hours figerin out this stuff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 am 
The Knife
The Knife

With my CD burner app has a program for resizing pics. It is Nero 8.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member