[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - SWEET !

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SWEET !
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:24 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

I just got my EWK RH series shroud for my 8" barrel for my Dan Wesson 15-2 .357 Mag pistol pack. Can't wait to try it out! Finding a non drill and tap scope mount for the non-railed Dan Wesson shroud was like next to impossible.

Last edited by gandog56 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: SWEET !
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:34 am 
The Knife
The Knife

Good looking setup. What kind of scope do you have on it?

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:48 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

AIM 2X7 long eye relief scope.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:25 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

And now another new toy for the pistol. This compensator screws in instead of the barrel nut. Don't have to thread the barrel, and should hold up better than those cheapo's held on by an Allen screw or two.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:19 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

The allen screw variety are junk.

DW made a great revolver - my Bro & I used to shoot a lot of IMHSA silhouettes. His DW 44 mag held up a LOT better than my S&W model 29. Which probably wouldn't have shot loose so soon had I not fed it a steady diet of 265 grain mastodon whackers. SW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 am 
The Knife
The Knife

I had some 357 max loaded up for my Encore and they were very sticky in the DW. Best to use that load in the Encore.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:47 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

thats a great looking setup , i wish i had my DW back at moments like this , congrats

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:10 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:48 am 
The Knife
The Knife

That is a good looking kit.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

absolutely , a fine looking setup , mine was only a 2" - my friend later added a 8" , but its one with a past that we agreed he could live with that i could not , but i do sometimes think back to it

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:35 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Latest fun thing.

First 5 shots out of the 15" barrel.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:50 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

looking good

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:54 am 
The Knife
The Knife

Good shooting. What was the distance?

Now if you will just send me the barrel I will do a lot of testing to see how it holds up!!!!!!!!!

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:17 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:59 am 
The Knife
The Knife

Slightly off topic, I had some 357 Max loads for my Encore and tried a couple in my DW and found they were too hot for it. Extraction difficulty.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:26 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:39 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:56 am 
The Knife
The Knife

You're not supposed to put the barrel against the target. With the barrel you need to be at least 100 yds from the target.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member