[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - WTS - FAL bayos.......ERROR IN $ CORRECTED

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:01 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i have a few extras id like to clear out ,

SA R1 type - $35 + shipping
Ausie L1A1 - $75 + shipping
this one comes with the correct flash supressor and
i think i have a frog around here as well
inside or outside the lower 48

X2E1 type - $65 + shipping

meant to list all three at $125 + shipping [i gotta start rereading what i type]

Last edited by A square 10 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: WTS - FAL bayos
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:54 pm 
Major
Major

Where are you getting all this great stuff from???? 8-) 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:12 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

its been in my rifle bags - im just cleaning out the extras and the ones i dont need anymore , i only keep one per rifle as a rule , with just a couple exceptions , and the FAL has ceased to be one of the exceptions ,

these are actually better than the photos show , im having trouble with my photos lately - think i need a bunch of new battery , the rechargeable arent holding a charge like they did when new ,

if you want better photos of something let me know which -if you want to package some email me with an offer , if you think im high let me know , ill consider whatever is proposed , i can work with multiple items in one box a lot easier than one at a time ,

its time to clean my nest out before i get so overwhelmed that i sell off my collections , i did find the frog - its on the scabbard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 pm 
Major
Major

You can just fedex me the rifle bag :lol :lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i hear ya :lol :lol :lol :lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

if anyone has an interesting 22 they might like to trade , im up for that , ive got a chinese spike ill throw in

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:40 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

wanna trade back for the L1A1 bayo?

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

email what ya got in mind ....... :D , on any or all

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

new data from a bit of research -

the belgian 1953 as made for the british/astrailians/canadians for their x8 rifle it turns up on page 20 as #4 in jansens , it turns up on page 257 as #B317 in commonwealth bayonets , and it shows up on page 351 as #387 [first one] in the FAL rifle book , its a model A w/ pronged flash hider

US made a T48 version but its not the same as the uzi one , it has a diferant catch button and slot , this would be a model B , from page 350 of the FAL rifle book ,

the tube type M 1963 was a model C , for the grenade launcher , it has the milled catch not the stamped version , from jansens P21 #1

the L1A1-L1A2-L1A3 were later brit versions of the model A for their FAL , from page 63 #2 of jansens and its an A1 version based on the release button as seen on P308 of the commonwealth bayonets book C14 ,

* the bayos i have dont have markings - except the 1953 mod A has an "O" and > marking where it would be marked X2E1 ,

the lack of markings on the L1A1 makes it austrailian if my reading is correct , it has the longer rounded fullers ,

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

also found i misswrote my add - type A is $65 +s&h .........SPF

all three for $125 + s&h..............other two and chinese spike $100 shipped

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:44 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

ill reduce the Belgian tube type to $25 ,

ill reduce the Aussie L1A1 to $50 , SPF

the other one has sold