[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - got some reloading equipment today , i will need

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:38 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

some help from you to figure out what i have and if it will do what i want to do , price was right ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 pm 
The Knife
The Knife

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:58 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

The first need is always some manuals.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:15 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

you are so right on the manuals , but im told a lot of that is accessable on the net these days ,

im wanting to start with 45LC & 12ga cowboy loads ,

in the future -

ill be wanting to load 223 & 308 , 3006 & 303 , 3040 & 4570 , possibly 30carbine in rifle loads ,

as well as 45acp & 9mm , 38Lc & 38spcl , 455eley & 38sw , possibly 9mm-mak in handgun loads ,

and 410

ill shoot photos and post the equipment this evening if i can

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:08 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i got this lyman universal reloader , and a bunch of equipment that came in this "expert kit" [what it says on the box]
primer tray , scale , powder dribbler , stuff ill need to get instructions on how to assemble , bullet puller ,

wonder if i write to the factory if i can purchase a reprint instruction book ?

i ended up with some dies - i have others i got with my lee hand loader and my 45LC set i got this past summer , too

and i got this RCBS press , i think this is brand new , some powders and bullets and primers and brass ,

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Looks like a good haul! I am willing to bet the factory will give you another manual gratis. Possibly online. SW

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:26 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

thanks , i thought i did well too - i have a very good friend ,

i am covered on the dies for the 3006 , 3040 , 45LC ,

i have a set of 270 dies and a set of 375H&H dies that i do not have rifles for , along with brass and bullets , i am in a quandry - do i trade dies for something i need or buy rifles ? :-? :lol ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:52 am 
Grand Pooh-Bah
Grand Pooh-Bah

Ask yourself one Question. "Can I ever have too many rifles?" :D :lol :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:04 pm 
The Knife
The Knife

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

someone from another site sent me an original manual , and he also sent me a 45th edition Lyman reloading handbook , i am working on a place to set up , im looking forward to this

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:53 pm 
I found this setup to work 10 times better for me then my reloading bench . I can move any place in the house and work on different part of my reloading at time I want . It is a workmate reworked and is super stabile . You can folded it up out of your way till you need it also .

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:00 am 
OUTLAW

A SQ you got some nice stuff there.oh and yes you need a 375 ouch & ouch rifle :lol (H&H).
here is my set up I have been using since 1985.

the table is a old army mess table ( ;) ) and a scrap kitchen counter top.the legs fold down so it can be moved.its been around the world and still hanging in there.

pete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:08 pm 
The Knife
The Knife

Here is my set up to reload in the house. It is all takedown and can be stashed around. I have also added a Lee Load-All ll to it.

Rad

Attachments:
DSC01416 (Small).JPG
DSC01416 (Small).JPG [ 63.09 KiB | Viewed 5417 times ]

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:04 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....here's my reloader.... :rotflma: ;)

02.jpg
02.jpg [ 447.72 KiB | Viewed 5412 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:32 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

oddly enough , i have just such a workmate that my F-I-L left me , i have been thinkning on useing it , all of these ideas are much appreciated , i see good ideas i can use , had not given enough thought to storage shelving yet :-?