[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - South East Military Collectors Association (SEMCA)

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm 
International Man of Mystery

Man how I wish I could be there.
I loved the pictures of the last meet.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:41 am 

Thanks Mike.
I'd really appreciate that.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:20 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:43 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I'd like to make it... Iowa is a bit away... I guess not as far as Minnesota... but it's a ways :)

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:53 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I know. I know...

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:22 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

ill keep ya in mind gatsby - if i can swing it you might be on the way :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:09 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I'm sure we could work something out. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:56 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

currently not looking good on my schedule , but im working on it , and we have a week or two yet , :-?

the holidays delayed deliverys , the holiday shutdowns extended production schedules , and how the weather is forcing lost time delays , im at least a month behind on a couple projects - and suddenly the schedules are trying to catch up :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:06 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

It's not looking good for me. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:10 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

im not out yet eather , im working seriously hard to get this to work - somewhat against all odds , but ive not given up just yet ,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:37 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

me too , id really like to meet and shake hands with all of you that i consider freinds here , and there looks to be a veritable smorgasboard of fine looking rifles to see and learn about ,

we shall see , i am seriously looking at all my options ,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Cool logo :D

NRA life member
583rd ORD Co/59 ORD BDE
Handorf FRG 1988-1990

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:24 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

That is COOL !!!!!
I wish that I could make the meeting but as I would have super long drive to get there and the way the weather is across the country, snow and rain, it would not be wise for me to go trek across it
Patrick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:21 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

CLG , are there any concerns for her getting in and out without issues ? i know nothing of travel in those areas , hope all goes well for her , and if i make the meet id enjoy making your aquaintance :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Excellent, I like it. Suggestion - move the rifle up so more it can be seen and maybe try red for the SEMCA

My cell phone is 662-719-8412 and I always have it with me. If you would call me 10 to 15 miles before you get here I could direct you or come meet you. Once you get close there will be signs. roy[/list]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

That's It.... I like that. The one with the rifle on to is the one to go. Don, I see about a sign like that. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post subject: Banner
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:19 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Last edited by riceone on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Heard from the guy today that is making the banner, said was pretty and would send it out soon as he got through.

Update: Along with the tank of gasoline to the furtherest attendee I am now adding two kittens. I have a litter of 7 and they will be 7 weeks old the weekend of the show. You can take your pick of yellow, white or brinnel. riceone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:53 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant