[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - my dream car....yeah right!!!!

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:24 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Las armas de ayer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:39 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:20 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

:lol :lol looks like trouble to me :lol :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:23 pm 
Major
Major

looks like a 105 target to me :lol :lol :lol

GG

Old Thor ain't got nothing on me.

Gungrubber

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:25 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

My girls when they see cars like that they always yell "do you want some toast" we think they look like little toasters with wheels!!

shotgunmaster

No harm we are just a bunch of slightly older folks with different vehicle tastes.

Resident of the Northern Republic of Free California

"People should not be afraid of their Government, the Government should be afraid of the people." - V

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Ben Franklin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:01 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Las armas de ayer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:21 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Or

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:22 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Remember the old AMC Pacers? I remember as a kid we were travelling to SC (14 hour ride, no AC, hotter'n heck, my 2 older brothers beating the heck out of me in the back seat of a 72 LTD) We spotted one, first thing that came out of my mouth was "Looks like someone farted in a Chevette" :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:48 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Bruce

I remember them, that was the utmost UGLY car made in the USA

Gatsby

My point exactly just ad wheels!!

I remember years ago seeing those boxy things in the
UK and telling myself that there is no way the American market would buy them-----guess I was wrong! :-o :-o

"People should not be afraid of their Government, the Government should be afraid of the people." - V

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Ben Franklin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:21 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Can't be very safe. Looks like they'd crush like an accordion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:38 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

the pacer :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol we called it a 'pregnant rollerskate' :grin: :grin: :grin:

and ive heard them called a fish bowl on wheels :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:33 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:39 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:54 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:00 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

he he he - ill give ya that but the T-bird with suzzanne summers was what i dreamed about after seeing the movie [with a not so freindly femail] :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:03 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

You and a whole lotta other young men at the time!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:48 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

yeah, those are ugly cars!!!! When me and Stormy see them, we hit each others arms and say "box of rocks!!!!!"..... That is when we are both in the mood for the game....

Las armas de ayer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:04 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Las armas de ayer