[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Alien death ray gun!! Or a funny looking UZI

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:02 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Ok here is the start :)

Receiver section ie. Group ind shell and Scorpion stock section :)

Ruger 10/22 bull barrel that is donating its shape for this project :)

Mock up mode--WATCH OUT ALL SPACE ALIENS!! :D :D

Now time for lots of welding and finding a 22 conversion kit I can afford and some sort of scope.

Resident of the Northern Republic of Free California

"People should not be afraid of their Government, the Government should be afraid of the people." - V

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Ben Franklin

Last edited by Mybusa on Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:07 am 
Major
Major

talk about a walk on the wild side

Neat project Mybusa

Keep us updated

GG

Old Thor ain't got nothing on me.

Gungrubber

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:35 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i know ........i posted to this yesterday ............did i offend someone ?

very nice project

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:32 am 
Colonel
Colonel

A Square

I though you had posted also! It must have been Space aliens using their "Mind waves" :btkik:

"People should not be afraid of their Government, the Government should be afraid of the people." - V

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Ben Franklin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:49 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

well , ok then , at least i only POd them , i could care less about them there aliens , at least i didnt get on yer bad side :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:09 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Naw not to many on my bad side!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:13 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:20 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Dang Aliens :tinhat: you need one of these !

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:10 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Now I didn't see one of those helmets on your web site. You must be saving those for special people.

Last edited by Mybusa on Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:11 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

im recovering my M1 bucket with foil , i dont need them picking whats left of my brains ,
:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:51 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Well I'm going to have to put my project on hold for awhile, I have been checking the "rules/laws" and there is a point in the building of the receiver when its a no no in my state so I have to wait till I get the 22 parts I'm using and then break the law for about a hour till I make it a 22 only.

Sorry for the halt in construction folks but I don't want to take the chance until I find/afford the conversion kit.

Post subject: welll.........
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:51 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

i always figgured the "laws" were made by a bunch of guys....why can't a bunch of guys just 'un-make' them????
like....who died and left them 'king'??????? :-x

here's all we need....
LAWS

1. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY.
2. CAUSE HARM TO SOMEONE ELSE, GET SHOT.

simple.... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:36 am 
Colonel
Colonel

:D :D Ditto :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:38 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i respect your respect for the law - that is why its ok for us common citizens to have these :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:28 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Very nice.
I've always been interested in the prop guns made up for films using real actions.

The Planet of the Apes M1 Carbines are a favorite.

PS
The British explorers of the late 19th century sometimes wore an articulated cover over their spine. It was made of thin aluminum and lined with cork.
The idea was to prevent the rays of the sun fron damaging the nerve tissue of the spinal column.
Sounds to me like they were onto something.
All the microwaves bombarding us everyday can't be good. Also theres evidence that living too close to major powerlines can mess you up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:27 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

its a really cool project - when you get the rest of your compliant parts do post the "rest of the story" - i really like that thing :grin: