[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Mug Shots (hope this works)

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:29 am 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

:bigrin:

(My M1A - what a sweet shooter! SW)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:55 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Your's truly in the spring of '78.
Taken with my FT-2 (first camera), or my college roomie's K-1000.
That was one heck of a long time ago... :P

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

"Oh Yeah!.....All Right!" -Paul Simon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:58 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i hear you there - nicephoto tho , you were a handsome devil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:00 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Checkin in from SW Florida. 58 n still hitting the gym.

Attachments:
sized try again.jpg
sized try again.jpg [ 67.9 KiB | Viewed 5280 times ]
phploNPTAAM gym.jpg
phploNPTAAM gym.jpg [ 3.49 KiB | Viewed 5288 times ]

Last edited by NRA on Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:03 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

I guess it did not work?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:09 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:18 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Last edited by Pecan on Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:19 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

OK what did you do right and I did wrong? edit Figured it out. This site is very selective on the size of your images. :grin:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Mug shots? Hmmmmm.
OK, first my long term avatar:

italianspiderman.jpg
italianspiderman.jpg [ 11.77 KiB | Viewed 5274 times ]

Now an old pic of me:

dsflag.JPG
dsflag.JPG [ 143.32 KiB | Viewed 5274 times ]

You believe what you want to believe, you see

You don't have to live like a refugee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:49 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

it worked for me i see that body that looks in its 40s just fine , at 72 i can only dream of being that fit again ,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This is me with my war face. Circa 1979ish.

Youngme.jpg
Youngme.jpg [ 52.67 KiB | Viewed 5265 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:31 am 

A little cutie! :bigrin: SW

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

1111534877_10152499643025324_1270086706_n.jpg
1111534877_10152499643025324_1270086706_n.jpg [ 14.98 KiB | Viewed 5242 times ]

FJB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:05 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:13 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

FJB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:14 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Update time once again :P

These from Sis's phone on a recent family matters trip.

At Ashern, Manitoba, which is also the home of...

The world's biggest Sharptail.

Just 45-50 miles south of this is...

The world's biggest Canada Goose, at (you guessed it) Lundar, Manitoba.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:12 pm 

I gave wifey the camera to get a couple shots of me relocating 4' drifts on our walk and driveway after the blizzard. Not to be - she didn't understand the round button took the pic. But I showed her the drill, and here's a shot of me after the fact. The Hungarian NCO's cap is quite warm and I always use it for scooping snow. SW
IMG_0103 (3).JPG
IMG_0103 (3).JPG [ 43.41 KiB | Viewed 4477 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:50 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Neck wrap is a really good idea!
Cap looks like a good one.
3rd straight day of snow here...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:12 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i seldom visit this thread anymore , i do want to say that seeing and meeting a lot of folks here has been a highlight in this old mans life , i know steve [walnuthead] and his brother [stinkpot] really well , ive met OLD RSM years ago and hope he is ok , not heard from him in a long while , there was once a meet and greet here that i had every intention of making with a lot of the older ohio members but i was still working back then and work got in the way ,

i hope some of you get to take the time to meet , ive done it on another site or two as well and met some real fine folks , you only go round once in this life , not all bad to knpow a few of the ones serving life with you in this era ,

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7