[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Mug Shots (hope this works)

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:04 pm 
Mushroom Maniac
Mushroom Maniac

It's a Wards Westerfield 16 guage.
Someone broke into my house last Christmas and stole it along with a 7 other guns and a whole bunch of other things.
The Christmas tree was still up.....think it was the Grinch.
I've been working pretty hard to get the gun collection back up again.
I'm collecting mostly WW II

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:15 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....so you were not "a Merry old Soul" then... :lol ;)

..............I'd have been highly pissed..... :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 pm 
Sky Walker
Sky Walker

Alright, I'll play:

Me in my normal state:

Me and the kids (minus one):

The Wife:

the look says it all

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:56 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

OK here I am

Out for a walk in the woods.

ImageImageImageCharlie...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:26 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

You mean "above the woods" ?? 8-)

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:40 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Yes, actually. That pic was taken from a spot at the top of a mountan. I was out walking one day in that valley and spotted those rocks. The valley is entirely within PA Game Lands. There are no buildings just trees and dirt roads. I walk there alot in warmer weather. Anyway, I saw those rocks and vowed to find them to take some pics from there...I found them and the view was breath taking. Where I was standing the tops of the trees at the top of the mountain were only about 5 ft above my head. My feet were planted about 20 ft higher than the trees below.
This is the rock face from across the valley.

Looking Down on the trees

Enjoying the view

The line is the road where the first pic was taken.

Overlooking Bear Valley

Where we came from.

ImageImageImageCharlie...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:15 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...and a nice chair to boot :-o ...all the comforts :bigrin: ......so how'd it do...???

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:03 am 
Sky Walker
Sky Walker

Thats a nice rifle. Is the ammo hard to find?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Say, who's that handsome guy holding the fish on the first page??? (and no, I'm not talking about the guy with the grey hair)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:16 pm 
Sky Walker
Sky Walker

Nice rifle, always wanted a lever gun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:36 pm 
OUTLAW

a million years ago :lol

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:34 am 
The Butcher
The Butcher

Hi Guys,

I just joined. system won't load my avatar as too big.
I'll try to most my pic here...

Best Regards,
A

Attachments:
Taisia 10.jpg
Taisia 10.jpg [ 902.57 KiB | Viewed 11260 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:21 am 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Welcome! :bigrin: You can do a google search for "make an avatar", and there are some sites where you can size any pic down to the specified size.

I don't do well with the languages of Western Europe, but you are from the Flanders region? A lot of history there!

In Belgium, do you see many 1889 Belgian Mausers made by Hopkins & Allen? I have been after one for a long time!

Best regards!! Steve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 am 
The Butcher
The Butcher

Hi there.
Nope, not many belgian Mausers around anymore.
Even at militaria shows they're few and far between.
I must admit I've never checked the makers on the few I saw, I always supposed they were belgian made ...
Best regards,
A

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:00 am 
The Knife
The Knife

Another :welcome: to you. You might also check with Et2ss as he has resized some pictures for avatars.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 am 

Andrey,

Here's a link for resizing photos to be used as avatars.

And I am a poor host today! :thnk: I forgot to offer you the gift often given to new members: a kitty! In any color you wish as long as you wish for black ears and blue eyes! ;)

On your next visit here, you have but to appear at:
#123 South Main Street
Haystack, Nebraska

and the lovely Roxette will present you with a furry little bundle of joy! 8-)

When I was a new member here a few years ago, the membership voted me a little kitty, and he has been a great companion! :bigrin: I have not been able to give any more of him away, though... for some reason, the female cats do not wish his company. :-? Women! :crzy: SW

Attachments:
zzcutie1.JPG
zzcutie1.JPG [ 57.35 KiB | Viewed 11454 times ]
stinker1.jpg
stinker1.jpg [ 49.85 KiB | Viewed 11448 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:22 am 
OUTLAW

a big welcome from texas.glad you found the place and now just jump in and have fun.
pete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:48 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....and another welcome to the forum Andrey... :bigrin: ....come on in and put up your feet...the beer is in the cooler over there ;) ....dont worry about bringing in the sand-its kaintuck's turn to vacuum the floors... :rotflma:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:18 am 
The Knife
The Knife

Hogger

What link??????????? :? :?

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:39 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next