[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Mug Shots (hope this works)

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:24 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

... :ow: for a second I thought it was that homeless guy with the sign I see every day when I get off the freeway exit... :rotflma: ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:42 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

everybody looks just great to me , its nice to put a face to those we exchange pleasantry's with

im still the old guy with younger good lookin friends - big jon and cole 'the younger'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:19 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:38 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:29 am 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Hmmm... I guess I should post a pic, too. I even got a new tie for the occasion! :crzy: :crzy: :rotflma: :rotflma:

Pretty darn suave, if I may say so without seeming vain. ;) SW

Attachments:
zNewTie.jpg
zNewTie.jpg [ 16.5 KiB | Viewed 13101 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

You don't frequent *ahem* questionable movie theatres do you? :lol

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:32 pm 

Not "frequently"! :bigrin: SW

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:58 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Time for some new activity here.

It was not a happy day for a heavy hauler headed for KS, and stuck on the yard in Ft Worth,

Trying to get this mess off the yard and North bound with enough time left to get to my favorite motel with a bar before it got dark and I had to shut down.

Me and my "child bride". :p

She's 11 years younger than me. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:51 pm 
The Knife
The Knife

Nice looking B & G pic.

Speaking of child brides my current one is 15 years younger than me but I was not any spring chicken when I married her.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:45 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

I was 51 when I decided to settle down. That was 9 years ago.

I just thought I was happy before I got married. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

I was sure I had done this before.

That's from a few years back. Me and my grandson Bryan with a ruffed grouse that fell to my riflized 13-77 in .177 cal. It wears the soon to be famous Banner 6-24X A/O mildot...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

"Oh Yeah!.....All Right!" -Paul Simon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 am 

I think you posted a pic once minus your 'cookie duster'. Strictly my own opinion, but you do look more distinguished with a 'stash. SW

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

This one is about 5 years newer than the above. I've silvered up a lot :old: :hah:

(Sure am glad I don't hafta use my D.L. pic for anything else.)

Gun's a lot more current too. Rifleized 1701-P pushes the 10.1 gr Ultra mags at 850-870 fps. Good enough.
Got another 3K tube coming in, in the near future, and I'll be able to return that 1701 to pistol configuration.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:11 pm 

Time for an update. What to I do now that I'm retired? Scoop a lot of snow for one thing! ;) SW

bio 002 (1024x606).jpg
bio 002 (1024x606).jpg [ 289.32 KiB | Viewed 11947 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:01 am 
The Butcher
The Butcher

More fun than scooping dogturds !
Ain't retirement a b..ch ?
;-) A

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:05 am 
The Butcher
The Butcher

Well, here's an updated one of me in my cosy home.
The surgery went very well thank you and I just love my lucious long blonde hair !

;-) A

Attachments:
barbie1.jpg
barbie1.jpg [ 81.41 KiB | Viewed 11942 times ]

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:47 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

The Bucket's a major fail. Got this one on one drive for easy retrieval...
Taken late April/early May

Got caught actually working :hah:

Pace ya self with that snow, Hogger!

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:33 am 

Comrade Publisher wanted a new bio pic for the latest book. It also works to scare mice from the garage! SW

IMG_0063 (2).JPG
IMG_0063 (2).JPG [ 564.41 KiB | Viewed 6018 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:41 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Good one Hogger!

Nice and clear.
Nice rifle too!

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next