[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Hello from Salt Lake Utah

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hello, new to this site after being a long time member and refugee from another site that's been takin over. You may see a few of us.

I like guns and history. While the 1911 will always be at the top of my list, my tastes in guns do and have changed over the years. Most recently getting into SAA and lever guns. But I have experience collecting WWI and WWII surplus as well and have always loved the AK 47 platform.

I've also changed my taste in history over the years starting off when I was young with WWII history. But that's expanded to many era's and most recently I've been reading all I can about the Viking age in Europe and even going back as far as the Roman rule of Britannia and the tribes before the Romans came.

Looks like an interesting site.

Last edited by Pecan on Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:48 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Hey hottie!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:51 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Welcome, young lady!! :bigrin: SW

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Good to see familiar faces. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:32 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

welcome , glad you have joined us here , im a 1911 fan as well and also historic military [mostly commonwealth] and avid shooter of the SAA and lever guns in SASS , look forward to your input

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Illinois doesn't have a state firearm but they do have a state firearm shooting style, baseball cap twisted slightly, pants halfway down your ass and gun held sideways!

FJB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:02 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

I see an influx of new members coming aboard from elsewhere. I guess I live in a hole and don't get out much so can anyone explain what has happened to drive people here?

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth ...... firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. When firearms go, all goes..."
GEORGE WASHINGTON

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

FJB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:45 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

For VS it was all about the $$$$$$ and could care less about the members.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:24 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Hello from Minnesota! Good to be here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:59 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:01 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:16 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

we are Minefielders that were evicted, or voluntarily left, the Minefield,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:17 am 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Thank you for the explanation. And welcome aboard.

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth ...... firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. When firearms go, all goes..."
GEORGE WASHINGTON

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:19 pm 
PFC
PFC

In before the ban! :Dbounce:

Happy to be here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:58 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

glad ya all have migrated another welcome from minnesota [north coast]

we are fairly open here and enjoy a bit of banter and whatever fingermentation you wish to discuss , life is good and we are still free here , toss the political crap at the fan we have been looking for some new thinkin [or old thinkin as the case may be ] i too was a member there for decades - guess ill delete that from my bookmarks ,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:38 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

More people I know. This is great.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:50 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

pm ya bo