[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Hello from India!

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello from India!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:58 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

I am Dr Patel Gupta; OB/GYN. I have come here to see about Indian rifles. I do not wish to push unwanted goods but I can also provide iPods and certain sell phones at bargain prices.

I should quickly mention I am no common what you call a spam merchant! I sell personal electronic devices only to those who wish to buy.

I have attended medical school in Bombay where I have also learned English.

Shown here are photographs of myself and my revered father Gupta Patel who has long been my inspiration. He manages the family electronics devices business.

His esteemed brother Gupta Gupta Patel who also appears is the family finance manager. If you wish to buy a cargo container of personal electronic devices, he will facilitate the deal. You can trust him!

I am off to the Women's Hospital and Prison now to treat those in need.

Attachments:
gupta2.jpg
gupta2.jpg [ 103.34 KiB | Viewed 16455 times ]
gupta.jpg
gupta.jpg [ 10.19 KiB | Viewed 16455 times ]

Post subject: Re: Hello from India!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:24 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

......... :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: ....stop...... :rotflma: :rotflma: ....my sides hurt too much...... :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma:

....could that be the revered Maharishi Mahesh Yogi???...I thought he had passed to Nirvana already... :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: ...oh gawd it hurts.....my sides.... :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:43 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Learned sir, please do not laughings at simple people. I am very deeply indebted to my uncle, Gupta Gupta who performed all manner of menial works in order to start the family personal appliance business and also to help pay for my education.

In the very beginning, he attended various religious functions along the Blessed Ganges where he scooped earwax and combed fleas from the beards and eyebrows of the believers.

This may seem menial labour, but every penny was saved and eventually he was able to sell personal electronic devices that he bought on credit using a borrowed lapdance. Perhaps my English is not so good as I fancy - a small computer that is seldom used on the lap?

It is possible to sell the lapdance but not so easy on the computer I think. I do not think he and Revered father did that so much.

From their enterprises, I was able to study and have attained a medical degree specializing in what you call "female troubles". There is very much of this at the Women's Hospital and Prison. Poor wretches! I think they sell too many laptops to immoral men!

So scoff not, kind sir. I only hope to learn from you all and possibly enlighten your lives with personal electronic devices like iPods, sell phones and lapdances... laptops... whatever you wonderful Americans call it. I still struggle.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:00 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...... :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: ....my humble apologies... :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: ....I have contacted the esteemed Nebrhogger and asked him to help you with your Indian rifles as he is quite knowledgable in those matters along with lapdances...I believe he also once added a liquid offering from the banks of the Ganges....he is also quite the world traveler and knowledgable in all things Brittany... :rotflma:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:03 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

As I have learned in my studies, familiarty dispels contempt. Here are some pictures relating to myself and my wonderful family.

Shown is my other enterprising uncle, Patel Patel Gupta who is bathing in the holy river. It was in a scene like this that uncle Gupta Gupta concieved the idea of flea combings. When the entire body is so immersed, the insects flee to the beard and eyebrows where they are efficiently apprehended.

Very few believers will not pay the few pennies required to be rid of these pests.

Then there are women who for too long sold laptops. Poor wretches! They have started in beauty but ended in squalor and confinement. Even a refreshing bathe in the holy river cannot restore them.

But I do what I can. Some few are able through kindness to afford a personal electronic device. Perhaps a few of you gentle, learned souls here would care to contribute to that endeavor.

I promise you the very lowest of prices!

Attachments:
gupta6.jpg
gupta6.jpg [ 24.78 KiB | Viewed 16422 times ]
gupta5.jpg
gupta5.jpg [ 64.51 KiB | Viewed 16426 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:07 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

.....oh gawd....I think my hernia just popped out again...

:rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:11 pm 
OUTLAW

howdy and welcome to the forum.one of the great leaders here might need some spare parts for his enfield indian motorcycle.he is also into carb farts and oil leaks.do they make a IPUD holder for the 500CC motorcycle??
anyways a warm welcome from texas.
pete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:03 am 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

.....can Gupta Gupta help me....I can pay him with rupees... :bigrin:

hohohooo 09.jpg
hohohooo 09.jpg [ 227.74 KiB | Viewed 16386 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:51 am 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

You need OB/GYN help???? :-o :crzy: Too many tuna fish sammiches??

My bad! Gupta Gupta combs the fleas from your eyebrows? Lonely fleas, I'd say! :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: SW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:59 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Good morning again, friends! I think I will make my postings here rather then in the various firearms forums. I perceive that you are all experts and certainly do not need someone as ignorant on that topic as me interfering in your dialogs.

One gentleman inquired after what need I have for an Indian rifle. That is truly a legitimate question. Let me say at this point that I ask for confidence in this delicate matter!

I am certain you know the outlaw, Usama bin Laden has a price upon his head. Twenty-five millions of US dollars to be precise. I hope to gain this substantial reward for myself! Among my OB staff are two Pathan tribeswomens who act as midwives. I have never told them, but I speak their language - Pushto - to a small extent, and through their conversations, I have learned Usama might come into India for medical reasons.

I hope to equip myself with the appropriate firearm - possibly enhanced by a moderator - and in that manner render the outlaw unconscious that I could remove his head and redeem it for the reward!

With 25 millions of US dollars, I could then marry well for never forget that money begets money! I would be able to purchase a beautiful bride that would not smell badly! Trust me when I say many women here do not wash themselves well in a certain area. I know this from my medical cases.

Some smell so poorly they would cause a bandicoot to retch!!! Oh, the horrible things I see at the Women's Hospital and Prison! Even pernicious carbuncles in the tenderest portions of the body and squids! No, wait. That is not the proper word - let me go look it up. Tentacles? No, that will not do, either. Ah! I see now! Polyps! Yes that is it! Please forgive me for I struggle with English words.

But back to the matter of obtaining the gererous reward for the outlaw. I hope you do not think this is what you wonderful americans call a "pipe dream" for I in no manner indulge in drugs!

At a very early age, I learned the folly of this by watching my depraved grandfather and great uncle smoking the hemp and fleecing ignorant pilgrims into believing they were adherents of Shiva so the pilgrims would donate items of food and pennies to be used in buying more hemp.

Photos of them are attached to show that while I am ashamed of their wanton ways, I am completely honest in the matter.

Let me quickly to add that my entire family is not this way! Here is a photo of my dear Sister, Pateela. What a wonderful person she is! I confess - again in strictest confidence - that she has pressed me to offer hints that she would not be opposed to marrying a nice American gentleman.

I do not feel this is right, and I told her Americans do not buy brides! They use their considerable charms to obtain from the garden of womanhood such beautiful specimens as Britney or the lovely Paris Hilton.

I will not allow her to make postings here, but if anyone would be charmed by her considerable beauty, I could provide her facebook address. In the very strictest of confidence, of course. Candidly speaking, she is quite an excellent cook and uses curry and clarified butter to excellent advantage.

I must leave now to see patients in the Women's Hospital and Prison. In parting, let me caution you, my friends not to allow too may of my fellow countrymen inside this wonderful site. I regret to inform you the majority are shameless merchants of spam and will make many useless postings of price lists.

I am not this way! If any of you wish to purchase iPods or certain sell phones, I will conduct the matter privately and with every precaution of privacy! And I promise you the very lowest of prices!!

Good bye for now,

Dr Patel Gupta OB/GYN

Attachments:
zgupta1.jpg
zgupta1.jpg [ 102.09 KiB | Viewed 16351 times ]
stoner1.jpg
stoner1.jpg [ 85.13 KiB | Viewed 16364 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:05 pm 
OUTLAW

don't forget you could always sell a kidney and buy some nice guns over there.
pete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:01 pm 

Hmmm... Looks like the lovely Pateela needs to stand a little closer to the razor when shaving! :-o SW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:34 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....Pateela...???....I thought that was the winner of the Mumbai Drag Queen contest... :-o .......tell Pateela I hear Rosie Odonnel is looking for a fresh bride....perhaps she may be interested... :thud: :X :str: :Ahhh: :ow: :ban:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Hello again, friends! What a day I have had at the Women's Hospital and Prison! There has been an outbreak of boils in the area of my medical specialty and I lanced many of them today.

As well you can imagine, this is very painful and anesthetics are in short supply for those in a prison. I had to bring in my two Pathan midwives to help restrain the infortunate women in need of that procedure. The wild screams nearly cracked the plaster!

But enough of that. Mr Pete has offered the suggestion that I sell a kidney to buy firearms. That is a most excellent recommendation, and I have considered it, but the outlaw Usama bin Laden has had kidney disease. He took dialysis in France, I believe. It is also widely rumored he had had one removed.

With this in mind, his remaining kidney would quickly be recognized as unfit by any surgeon and it would scarcely pay for the removal. I suppose other of his organs could be sold, but if one is diseased, the others are very often considered tainted. Sell his heart? It is so small, hard and black it would be worth little. ( Forgive me - I try to make a small joke but it does not come out right)

Another gentleman asked after my hunting stories. Sadly, I have none. There is little game in this densely populated part of India. I assume rats do not count. In the villages, there is sometimes held a 'rat killing' but this is carried out with clubs instead of fire arms. A good many rats are always killed, but a good many toes are also smashed in the process! One has to step lively at a rat killing, let me tell you!

One could always hunt the cobra out in the tea plantations but the most religious of the Hindus will not allow it. Just as well, I suppose.

I perceive my dear sister, Pateela has not been a hit. Well, with the lovely specimens to be found in America, I suppose she should have anticipated this. I have another sister, Gupteela but she is not so attractive. I have included a photo of her in her rock garden. She does not resemble me so much, and it has been hinted that my sainted mother might have dallied with a wild Pathan tribesman. This is a lie, and if I would ever hear someone utter thise words, we would have a fight! And I am not a violent man at all!

You will also notice she is badly in need of having her eyebrows combed for fleas. She has said she had a bad experience with my great uncle - the hemp smoker shown - and she will not allow anyone to touch her now. Her eyebrows, I mean. It seems that great uncle was intoxicated on hemp when he tried to comb her eyebrows and removed very much of the hair upon her head in the process. She scratched him badly with her finger and toenails, but he was so intoxicated, he felt nothing.

Friends, please trust me when I say smoking the hemp can come to no good!

Gupteela would like to meet a nice man, but I fear her chances are poor in that regard. If she would try to sell iPods for me, she might meet someone that way... would any of you gentlemen like to 'break the ice' for her and purchase something to help build her confidence? I promise you the very lowest of prices!

I am not trying to arrange a 'social meeting'! Far from it as she bites on the first "date". And transmits fleas.

Poor wretch!

That is all for now. I must try to sleep for I have 5 more genital boils to lance tomorrow and I fear a fight to accomplish that.

You servant and source for all personal electronic devices,

Dr Patel Gupta

Attachments:
zgupta3.jpg
zgupta3.jpg [ 192 KiB | Viewed 16312 times ]
stoner2.jpg
stoner2.jpg [ 270.53 KiB | Viewed 16310 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....oh gawd :rotflma: -you're gonna make me get surgery for my hernia.....the cats are wondering why I'm on my knees holding my side laughing my ass off
....I hear the late nite comedians are lookin' fer fresh blood in their writing staff... :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:10 pm 

Comrade Artist,

Whatever you do, do not tell Gupteela "Bite me!!" :-o :rotflma: :rotflma: :crzy: :bigrin: SW

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....ancient Buddha saying...."darkness can make all things beautiful"

..... :rotflma:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:10 am 

Anything but Pateela!!! :-o :-o SW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

this seems to have a life of its own - not at all sure why i felt compelled to add even this brief entry , perhaps just to let ya-all know its being enjoyed outside the circle ? :lol :lol :lol :lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 am 

As long as our new "friend" doesn't get too carried away trying to sell stuff, it's cool. SW