[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Hello from India!

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hello from India!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:40 am 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Be very careful with the kiddie pics you post, Gupta - anything with less clothing than is shown will be deleted at once!

Sounds like you need to buy the "aunties" flea collars. I know my idiot MiL could use one! SW

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:00 am 
OUTLAW

+1.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:23 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

ill second that , +1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:38 am 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Friends, I have returned to beautiful India from the Pathan tribal regions to attend a funeral.

Sadly, my great-uncle Gupta Z. Gupta has gone to his reward, may he return in the next life as an agile monkey. A photo of the dear man is attached.

What a squabbling there was among his remaining relatives over his pitiful estate! There were many vigorous arguments and even punchings! Some quite severe and I saw a tooth from someone's head! Luckily, it did not contain a golden filling, or it would have quickly disappeared!

All over Uncle's portion of the family electronic telephone sales! How sad!!

I have no claim to any of that but hope to at least gain one of his turbans to wrap around my head and possibly his moustache comb.

Since I blundered into a conversation of English rifles, I hope to atone for that intrusion with the photo I took in the hills which relates to the learned conversation.

I shall remain in India for a week or so and hope to pop in again before I depart to be with my betrothed and her plentiful supply of aunties. ( Vishnu be praised, those uncouth women eat more than a horde of locusts!)

Your Friend,

Dr Gupta, OB-GYN

Attachments:
zzGupta3.jpg
zzGupta3.jpg [ 106.89 KiB | Viewed 11072 times ]
zzGupta1.jpg
zzGupta1.jpg [ 232.88 KiB | Viewed 11072 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:26 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

couple nice enfields there - least ya-all shoot the best :jmp:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:17 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Hello again, Friends. Having nowhere else to voice my thoughts, and knowing that you all have been most kindly toward me, I wish to vent my frustrations.

The Esteemed, Learned Administrators may delete my words if they become annoying, and I promise I will not become cross over the matter.

The world now knows Usama bin Laden is deceased, having been killed by your American Special Forces. Which is well and fine. In accordance with certain religious principles, he already had his funeral. That is to say he fully expected to die in his war against those in disfavor with him.

Vishnu be praised, the man was vile and evil and actually needed to die.

My frustration concerns my plans to kill him myself and gain the reward of twenty five millions of US dollars. My hopes and dreams have been dashed against the rocky shores of perdition.

Until I am able to regain my feet - metaphorically speaking - I have taken my leave from my betrothed. I do not know if she fully understands, but I hope to be able to provide her the life of a princess.

But she is beautiful beyond my ability to describe, and I fear she will have many suitors in my absense. If any of them are able to keep her ravenous aunties in such delicasies as curried duck and candied goat parts ** modesty prevents me from naming the actual organs**, I fear they will try to poison her mind against me.

So I have returned to beautiful India to earn a wage while I attempt to formulate a plan for riches to be quickly gained. Unfortunately, I have only three marketable skills: that of a camel herder... which does not pay very well - that of an OB-GYN medical Doctor which does pay modestly well but is hideous work - and that of an electronics devices salesman which could pay well if my thieving uncles did not demand usurious interest rates for their 'floor plan'.

So I fear I will be back at the Women's Hospital and Prison lancing genital boils again. Holy Vishnu grant that I get no more teeth kicked from my head by those criminal women! I do not wish to appear deformed in any way before my beautiful betrothed.

I could also 'pre-sell' electronics devices and bypass my evil uncles' schemes.

So if any of you, my Friends wish for any kind of electronics device, upon my soul I promise you the very lowest of prices!

There is one further way I might make money. I have smuggled my Russian Krinkov into India and have carefully hidden it. I will ever be on the watchout for opportunities to knock over a bank courier!

Wish me good fortune, Friends! And please do not hesitate to confide in me your electronice needs! I promise you I have the most modern items available!

I remain your despondent and impoverished Friend,

Dr Gupta, OB-GYN

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:34 pm 
OUTLAW

dude escape to NY city and drive a cab or work at the 7-11 selling hot ham & cheese to go.it seems all your brothers bought all the 8 days inn's here in the USA jump on it.it beats the hell out of $2.00 a day looking after nasty women in the joint. :thnk:

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:33 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....Gupta ,my friend.....McDonalds is hiring....my daughter and almost sorta son-in-law both manage seperate stores in a franchise....I'm sure I can talk to them and get you hired.......or at least put in a good word for you over there using their connections-I think there may be a few in India :Dbounce:

.....oh,I could use a spare battery for my Iphone4... :rotflma:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:33 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

YES!!! Yes, of course I have access to such batteries! And the very latest styles of telephone holders for the belt or purse and...

I shall contact you privately with the details that I not intrude upon your learned conversations here.

Your friend with low prices and speedy delivery,

Dr Gupta, OB-GYN

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:43 pm 
LCDR
LCDR

:rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma:

Image Image [img]

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Seller ... ser=956475

http://stores.ebay.com/workenladyo8?_rdc=1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 am 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Hello again, Friends! Let me begin the conversation by saying I have been in very low spirits. As in your wonderful country, employment opportunities are scarce here - even for an experienced medical practicioner and sometime camel teamster such as myself.

I had sunk to the point that I was negotiating with my wicked uncles for passage to England or America. They offered me a chance to emigrate to France, but there are so many Muslims there only the most mean jobs are available. Then, they wished to charge me so much interest that I would near retirement before the loan was repaid.

But happiness is still to be found! Locally, a religious festival is beingf held, and very many of my relatives are present. I especially enjoyed seeing my cousins and two uncles who are not wicked money lenders.

I confess the festivals are often an excuse for openly smoking hemp, but I feel it is a harmless diversion similar to having a pint of stout while viewing a football game in England. My cousin shown here is partaking of the herb.

zGupta4.jpg
zGupta4.jpg [ 85.47 KiB | Viewed 10808 times ]

Such festivals are also a time to "clean the slate" as you wonderful Americans like to say. By chance, I met a woman who had been a former patient of mine in the women's hospital and prison. She had always cursed me bitterly and kicked my head and private parts whenever she was brought in to have genital boils lanced.

But on this occasion she begged my forgiveness and swore she has forsaken the depraved life to have gainful employment as an "outsource person". Vishnu be praised!

zGupta4a.jpg
zGupta4a.jpg [ 36.77 KiB | Viewed 10805 times ]

She had also been partaking of hemp which had been thrice blessed which had so completely overcome the hideous portion of her personality that she promised to obtain for me similar employment! I may become an outsource person and work on the telephone helping people deal with credit card benefits such as frequent flyer miles and cash discounts.

I think it prudent to assume an alias for this endeavor... I shall be "Peggy"!!

So if any of you are possessed of a "Worldwide Master Debit Card" and call the wonderful toll free number to redeem your frequent flyer miles or other happy benefit you might hear "Worldwide Master Debit Card outsource line - how may I help you? My name is Peggy."

Is not life wonderful!

Your friend and purveyor of electronic devices larga and small,

Dr Patel Gupta, OB-GYN, camel teamster, steam locomotive stoker and telephone operator.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 am 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

To show that I am not entirely stuffy, here is a humorous photo showing an uncle who was almost caught in a "compromising pose".

zGupta1.jpg
zGupta1.jpg [ 56.59 KiB | Viewed 10807 times ]

The woman has invited me to her dwelling to comsume more of the thrice-blessed hemp. I believe I shall accept her kind offer!

Wish me luck!!! G.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:44 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....Aaaaahhhh...so nice to hear from you Mr Gupta...and greetings to you from this side of the Ganges.....you sound well despite some minor travesties with we all experience at times....but kind sir-a word of caution and the friendliest of concerns for you though if I may...I understand that the blessed hemp of which you speak may perhaps be more potent in its properties than you have been led to believe....and their have been tesitmonies of several severely affected of your countrymen that upon the wearing off of the cosmic influences of this ganja you would find that you were reading and practicing the Kama Sutra with one of these lovely women....whom unbenounced to you recorded your all of your passionate escapades on digital video....which has since gone viral on the web of the wide world :oops:

fotofpodborka_063.jpg
fotofpodborka_063.jpg [ 71.03 KiB | Viewed 10799 times ]

male-belly-dancer.jpg
male-belly-dancer.jpg [ 54.33 KiB | Viewed 10799 times ]

Krishna forbid YOU be the one to have been found in an uncompromising position.....or many positions for that matter if you have been studying the Kama Sutra... :-o :-o :-o

...I hope you are well my friend and please do not be a stranger to these parts as we all enjoy your uplifting tales of your interesting life :Dbounce:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:21 am 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

"Hello! My name is Peggy! How may I help you?" Such is my mantra of late. I have done well with my customer service job, but MasterDebit is an emerging company, and I find myself with considerable of free time on my hands.

At first I thought to acquaint myself with female fellow employees that I might find a new girlfriend, but MasterDebit hires people on the basis of their voice. Which means my female fellow employees are aunties who never took up chewing tobacco or betel nut, thus preserving their voices.

So I resolved to find a way to convert my free time into currency. After much consideration, I hit upon the idea of writing a book. At the same time, one of the aunties began to hit upon me, but that is a story for another day. ( I will say that she was possessed of 'finely-turned ankles'!)

So far, I have typed fifteen pages. It will be a romance which I will title "Gajra of the Ganges". Since this is somewhat similar to 'George of the Jungle', I might make inroads into the American market. Was that not clever?

The lovely, nubile and very desirable Gajra finds herself in very many perils and comes afoul of wicked gangsters. Without spoiling the plot, she barely escapes being ravished but one of the gangsters becomes in love with her, and they escape.

Now to consider how to 'spice things up' in the story without becoming crude. If the book is a success, I might even find extra work writing scripts for Bollywood! Would that not be exciting?

Perhaps I will invite the auntie from work over to my room for an interview on a woman's point of view. One should not assume too much where one has no experience, do you not think? Perhaps I shall share a small glass of apertif with her to persuade to open up to me.

In the meantime I must find a new ribbon for my old American Underwood typewriter and also some typing paper. In parting, I leave you with a photo of myself with two cousins. It was taken at the recent religious festival and we might have imbibed hashish fumes. Perhaps not - I recall little of the occasion.

Your friend and purveyor of personal electronic devices,

Dr Gupta, OB-GYN, locomotive stoker, camel teamster, customer service specialist and hopeful writer.

Attachments:
zzGupta.jpg
zzGupta.jpg [ 89.78 KiB | Viewed 10772 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:37 am 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Thank you very much for the gracious offer! However, I have abandoned the idea of writing. It seems the places who offer to publish free-lance manuscripts are just wicked schemers!

The small story I envisioned would sell cheaply in the local markets. It is possible to buy such rough and fragile booklets for a few pence. They are an inexpensive diversion for laborers and students or anyone with little money.

But the would-be publishers want at least twenty of Rupees to "set up" for the printings. And they are not actually printed. ( please excuse me while I search for the proper English words...) Ah! They only use out-dated machines called a "mimeograph". Further, such enterprises are called a "vanity press"!

Which means they hope to find vain people and dupe them into spending many Rupees for a pitiful return. Why, I would need to sell at least 1000 copies just to recover my investment!

The auntie from work did come to my room, and we had a candid conversation. She thinks since I am an actual physician, I should find work at a hospital and forsake the lifestyle I have adopted. Which would mean no more religious festival smokings, but that is an uplifting experience. I mentioned she might benefit from an uplifting experinece, but I think she took my meaning the wrong way. We enjoyed some of that which I had remaining from a few weeks ago, and modesty prevents me from relating how we spent the remainder of the evening.

Now I fear she thinks we should reside together, but I do not agree with that. I shall be moving soon to avoid her and hope to find lodgings near another public library that has free internet access so I may read of the learned conversations here. I feel I am among friends even if we have not met personally.

In the meantime, a distant relative, Sushil Kumar, has won a large prize on an Indian game show. ( you may verify this by internet research) He is a third cousin to my wicked uncle's second wife ( whom he has divorced) and I have actually met him from a distance at a religious festival. I have it on good authority he passed within 50 feet of me when I lay unconscious in the gutter from inhaling too much of hashish fumes.

But I believe was a cordial meeting for I am never out of sorts when I am unconscious. I shall see if he would lend me a few Rupees... just to tide me over for a time.

Other than that, I have learned another distant ancestor was actually a pirate. Great, great uncle Rajneesh would row a small boat across a pond frequented by tourists and accost them for Rupees. He was smart about it and did not use his real name. To make it seem he was not a hard case, he went by the name "The jolly Rajah".

I have been told that worked in his favor for he perpetrated several crimes but was only hanged once.

One should always think of such advantageous things! I must pack my possessions now, Friends. I hope to type to you again very soon.

Your friend and purveyor of personal electronic devices,

Dr Gupta, OB-GYN

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:37 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:06 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Hello again, Friends. Things have gone from bad to worse here. The MasterDebitCard company was not able to gain a sufficient market share to survive so all customer service representatives were let go.

By law, we did receive a severance stipend meant to keep us going until other employment could be found. Which of itself is good, but I had to return to the office to receive my voucher I could redeem at a nearby bank.

I am certain it will come as no surprise when I tell you the auntie was laying in wait for me there! Well, literally she was sitting, but you can tell my meaning, I am sure. She still thinks we should reside together after we shared thrice-blessed hemp left over from a religious festival. I am not in favor of this. Like any other auntie I have met, this woman can out eat a plague of locusts! Before she left my room, she had consumed every morsel upon which she could lay her hands! And teeth! And rummaged for more even after I had assured her there was none to be had!

But she had it in her mind we would make a "perfect couple" and tried a number of ruses to convince me. She even suggested she could dress in western-style clothing just to please me! Then she asked what manner of American woman's dress she could buy with her severance allowance.

I am not an uncouth or depraved person let me assure you! I suspect she meant the fashions you wonderful Americans name 'lingere' but I feel such is excessively immodest. Hoping to indicate that to her, I suggested she might wish to shave her shoulders and simply wear a nice sun dress.

Vishnu, Shiva and assorted deities, the woman went into a rage! Happily, I had already obtained my voucher for I was forced to flee the office to avoid her punchings, bitings and vigorous kickings! I know not what made her so angry!

Another MasterDebitCard former employee was in line behind me at the bank and after hearing my troubles offered to share his room with me until the auntie loses interest in committing mayhem upon me. With no other prospects, I accepted his offer but have already come to rue the decision.

His name is Fahreesh, but he names himself "Freddy". Actually, he goes by "Phat Phreddy", and this angers me. Friends, I pride myself in at least attempting to communicate in proper English, but to corrupt it in the manner he has chosen shows no respect at all!

Further, he has a pet cat, and what a vile creature it is! Fahreesh does not feed the animal on any sort of regular schedule, and it becomes spiteful when it is hungry and he is laying unconscious from excessive hemp fumes. Normally, it defecates in unusual places such as his shoes, but it must have been uncommonly angry for it urinated upon his small remaining supply of blessed hemp.

He alleges it was blessed, but I fear it is but common roadside marijuana. In any case, he was extremely distraught and vented his feelings vocally with screechings I believe would crack plaster in the next door tenement if continued long enough. He is an uncouth person but is possessed of considerable vocal talent.

Such range! What timbre! What unheard of musical notes! But such is wasted in his intoxicated stupors. He has left now after vowing upon his life to have "three tacos and a fur cap"... But I do not perceive his meaning.

Hoping I may avoid the auntie on my way from the city, I do hereby resolve to forsake this life of hemp smoking - blessed or not - and use my voucher monies to buy proper clothing. I shall seek medical employment in the frontier towns near the tribal region and I hope to have better news the next time I type to you. And if anyone has need of a name tag reading "Peggy" I shall give it to you free of charge... if you would be so kind as to forward a few Rupees for postage.

Attached is a photo of Fahreesh and a friend "practicing" for a religious festival. I hope I lose no credibility when I say they are well-practiced. I leave now.

Your Friend and seeker of an improved lifestyle,

Dr Gupta OB-GYN

Attachments:
zGupta2.jpg
zGupta2.jpg [ 32.24 KiB | Viewed 10723 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:49 am 

You better not be getting those aunties too mad, friend... the Moses Horwitz School of Self Defense is going big in your country! :-o Doink!!! Ow!!! :crzy: :rotflma: SW

Attachments:
zGupta3.jpg
zGupta3.jpg [ 85.02 KiB | Viewed 10705 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:15 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....I thought that wasat the the L.C.M. School of Fine Arts...(Larry,Curly and Moe) :fny: :rotflma: :rotflma: :crzy: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :velo: :ow: :att: :box :daz: :vkng: :boo: :out: :jok:

....nyuk nyuk nyuk....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:51 am 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Oh, yes! I have been assaulted in that manner very many of times, let me assure you! At the women's prison and hospital, the vile inmates were very creative in ways to inflict pain upon the unwary. I have been kicked between the legs with vigor so often, there is some doubt of my ability to reproduce!

Please forgive my lengthy absense. I have had an adventure or two and will relate them now if it does not interrupt your learned discussions of firearms and the woman with excessively large feet, Paris Hilton.

I did in fact ,make my way into the Pathan tribal regions where I practiced obstetrics among the hill people. In accordance with the local perception of modesty, I hired and trained two Pathan aunties to act as nurses in a rough sort of way. Things were not going too badly, and I was able to save a few Rupees against future needs.

I should have suspected things were going too smoothly. A tribal elder sought my advice and assistance in delivering the calf from his favourite racing camel. (In this remote and primitive region, there is no such thing as a veterinarian.) She had earned him large sums of Rupees, and he firmly believed the calf would become even faster than its dam.

So I went to his tents with surgical instruments. His employees had the vile creature bound and ready for the veterinary procedure to extract the calf. Almost. Upon merely touching the animal in a kindly way meant to calm it, I was kicked in the head with such vigor that I became cross-eyed! Such pains I had never before experienced!

The damage to my vision was so great I was unable to continue my medical practices. When the swellings and bruisings finally subsided, I resolved to make my way back into India that I might seek medical attention that could restore my sight to its former sharpness.

After paying off my nurses, I set out for India. At some remote village near the frontier, I stopped for a refreshing drink of water. However, with my impaired vision, I somehow fell into the village well! You wonderful friends can well imagine how I was bounced about during the uncouth descent to the bottom of the well. My head was struck against the rocky sides many of times until I landed in the water.

Happily there were a number of women at the well to draw water for their family's needs, and they soon hauled me out. (I suspect I was "groped" by some of them, but modesty forbids further discussion of those uninhibited elder women!)

Vishnu be praised, my vision was restored! Kicked in the head by a camel - I was rendered cross-eyed. Falling down a well - I became normal again. I don't know. Let me assure you I burned a large quantity of incense and prayed with vigor for three full days!

Since I was close to India, I resolved to continue to my family's properties and arrived just in time for my favorite Auntie's birthday celebration. An elder cousin is shown here enhancing the ambience by the playings of his nose flutes. While he appears uncouth, he is actually quite skilled. His rendition of "Flight of the Bumblebee" is very stirring and always leaves everyone ( including himself) breathless.

Uncle.jpg
Uncle.jpg [ 90.62 KiB | Viewed 10760 times ]

In the background of the foto can be seen other relatives and well-wishers. It is a handsome gathering, do you not think?

Something else happened here that has stiffened my resolve to improve myself. I chanced to see the American television program "Big Bang Theory". One of the characters is an Indian lad named "Raj". He is portrayed as having a doctorate in particle physics. His father is a successful Obstetrician in India. What a wonderful idea to have an intelligent son who has attained a Phd at university!

The more I considered the idea, the more I became resolved to carry it off myself! I shall become even more dedicated to my work and the seeking out of a beautiful and intelligent bride ( who I must add needs to be quite wealthy into the bargain) with whom to have a brilliant son. He would be encouraged to devote himself to his studies, and I would be able to bask in the glory of his achievements. Also the rich benefits of his enoumous financial earnings!

Do I dream too much, Friends?

Well, one does not succeed if one does not attempt. I leave you now to begin the earnest search for a suitable bride with whom to have an intelligent and successful child.

Now if only I have not been kicked in a certain portion of my anatomy too many times! Well, there is only one way to see if that has been the case: practice. Wish me luck, friends!

With greatest expectations, I remain Your Friend in India

Dr Gupta - OB/GYN and hopeful father of a PHD

( While I plan to abandon my personal electronic goods business, I will still obtain them for my friends here, At the very lowest of prices, of course!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next