[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Mug Shots (hope this works)

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:38 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Here is a picture of Irishrose's best friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:42 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Some guy from texas with a funny northern accent & Brit motorbike :velo:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:43 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Not sure who this fella is :rotflma:

Post subject: Well, here I am
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:53 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I'm the one on the left, if you couldn't tell! :tinhat:

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:55 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Stormy Marie Yockey
More recent pic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:56 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

M14man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:56 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:58 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Me just doing some dreaming :lol mikmarjon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:59 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Okay, here is a picture of gschwertley, complete with neck brace. I had hoped to graduate to a soft collar on Friday, but the neurosurgeon condemned me to another five weeks in this one. In hot weather, it is unbearable.

Edit: Anything more recent??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:00 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Trailmixisyummy

Now heres a picture i shoulda posted first of all. more my style. picture of me with the M249 Squad Automatic Weapon was taken in Korea little more than 3 years ago. i was in the unit a couple months at that time and we were in the field. i sat in that stinking foxhole for 12 hours that day due to a screwup in the guard duty schedule. needless to say i was one unhappy camper. And it was really cold outside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:02 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

gforce1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:04 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

TallTLynn

Love the pictures - GI Jane your's especially.

And because Don keeps bugging me....however, this is a few years ago (nobody has one of me that's recent sorry).

And here's the one I normally put up when people ask me for a photograph :rollin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:06 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GOEX FFF

What the heck, I'll play. :)

Me last year.

Ms. GOEX with my series 4 Nagoya T-99. (She claims my Arisakas are her favorite cause "they have pretty flowers on them"). :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:07 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Walnuthead

Okay, try to keep your the laughter to a minimum. I know for you Southern fishing people the bass may be small (3 pounds) but for this neck of the woods it's not bad, not a wall mounter, but not bad. The pike was 31".

That's the boat we bought this summer. '04 Tracker with a 40 hp Merc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:08 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

A Square 10

walnuthead , that looks like a nice day on the lake , and dont go down to iowa the puddles are all shallow ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:09 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Shotgunmaster

Hey you all. I can't wait until I go back down to Jackson,Tn. I shot my shotgun, me and dad didn't know what we were doing down in Tn. It really shoots good, but it has a kick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:13 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Mr. Knife

I thought I would add my mug shot to this so everbody could see what I look like. It can be very hard to only imagine what a person looks like.

Rad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:14 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

txpete

I am the one without feathers..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:17 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

tetsau

Okay there I am. Sorry I'am not 6'5" and 240 pound's. I have high metabolisim. Pretty handsom though, Ya think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:22 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kar98AZfan

Ok here I am along with my Kar98AZ of course.Fair warning is given afore ya look..:lol -TR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next