Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: so - i placed an order -
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:38 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

there is a BB gun that has hit the market - not- cheap but fun , its a full auto AR type rifle[carbine ] that operates exactly like an AR and looks just like one , it is DPMS marked and is made overseas , CO2 operated , im only vaguely familiar - got to shoot one today and know two friends that own them so far , i will report more after i get it , think the grand kids will get a kick out of it , it is quiet enough to shoot in my back yard i think

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:44 am 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

And your squills better move away while they have a chance! ;)

Got a link for it? SW

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:48 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

buying thru my LGG , im not sure where he is getting them , ill ask

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:29 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Let me know if you find out where to get them. I am interested, squills drive the pup nuts. Been whacking their little asses with a pump BB gun, but it's to slow.
You would think they would get the message after getting their ass stung a couple of times, but nope.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:11 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i will see him next week i think , ill get the scoop , i hear you get about 400 rounds per double CO2 charge and im told they are accurate - i only fired a burst at a pile of grass so far i did hear a few going into a tree but im not at all sure how sober that was after hours a couple guys checking out the one someone got a bit ago , i was not really part of that conversation - it was getting late and i was leaving at the time ,

who knew BBguns might be of interest at my age ? i did buy one of the 1911 CO2 BBguns a bit back - all i need is a shotgun to have a full compliment of THREE GUN BBguns ........uhuh , grandkids will be set and i will be in like flint , just sayin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:36 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Cabela's lists the dpms, but no in store stock yet.

I think the Umarex legends MP-40 has a bit of a velocity edge. The s/a switch position on it provides some surprising accuracy for a bb gun....

Regards

Doc Sharptail

"Oh Yeah!.....All Right!" -Paul Simon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:30 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i got it tonight - have not even brought it in the house yet - hands were full and i picked up my M1A1 at the same time so i have a couple trips to the truck to make - i need to buy CO2 and BBs , i suspect the grandkids get to use it more than me based on the current schedule and all my backlog projects ..........it is supposed to be summer and enjoyment right ? why is it all work for me at my age ??? just askin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:54 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

A Square if it's FA and the grandkids will be using it you better lay in a big stock of CO2 cartridges and BB's. FA is always fun until the ammo runs low or out.
I found some on Amazon, just have to order one. We'll be seeing squills with flack vest on when I get one. Akira the wonder dog will be happy when the squills fall out of the trees. Had one drop out week or so back right into her chain area, she crushed his little head and thru him down and walked away.
Akira - 1
Squill - 0