[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - 1919 308 parts set (308 Israeli)

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:49 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Ok its not really an August purchase, its more like a June-July buy as thats how long it took me to buy it! I just got around to picking it up. Its an Israeli made 308 model 1919 set. It came with a dummy and a 80% semi right side plates, A rare side mount for night vision. The only thing I see missing is the bottom plate Seller says he has) and the front sight (have to find that). Has anyone attempted this build in semi? or have detailed break down photos?

Mock up
Close up
Misc parts
Semi parts

Resident of the Northern Republic of Free California

"People should not be afraid of their Government, the Government should be afraid of the people." - V

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Ben Franklin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:36 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

...sadly I cant help out... :-? -but I have a secret desire to have one-even if not in functional condition,to keep out in the front yard with a few sandbags around it........for 'effect'........ :lol :lol :lol :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:29 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I knowa fellow who put one together. Said it was pretty easy. You need a template for the holes & rivets.

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:54 am 
Colonel
Colonel

Bruce, do you know any one with copies of the templates? I am also wondering if other then the rivet holes and the charging slot if there is any thing else that needs machined?

"People should not be afraid of their Government, the Government should be afraid of the people." - V

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Ben Franklin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:02 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

My god :!:

There seems to be surprisingly few parts :lol

Good luck :!:

██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:43 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I'll try to find out for you

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:08 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Sight? You don' need no steenkin' sight! Why do you think they make tracers??? 8)

Seriously - these ROCK!!! I fired one extensively in Viet Nam & like the slower cyclic rate. THe tripod & T&E mech will not be cheep, though. SW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:39 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:28 am 
Colonel
Colonel

I got really lucky with this one, A friend was helping out a widow to sell some items and she had this. The only part i'm missing is the bottom plate but the whole set with the 80% plate and semi bolt parts was 300.00 (a killer price) plus all the FA parts are there as well!!

Big brother if you are watching there is no FA side plate!!! :mad:

Last edited by Mybusa on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:08 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

wow , now thats cool - where do you find something like that ?