[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Numrich is a joke!!

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Numrich is a joke!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:57 pm 
Mushroom Maniac
Mushroom Maniac

I was all exited to find that my part for my SKS was to be delivered today.. (I needed the front sight base but had to buy the whole barrel to get it)
The UPS conformation said it was delivered at 11:23 this morning... That's funny, I don't see a box!
I drove past all my neighbors houses to see who might have received it... I found it...
I got home and opened the box and to my disgust this thing was so extremely rusted I couldn't believe they would sell this thing!!! I'll never deal with Numrich again!!!!

Post subject: Re: Numrich is a joke!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:01 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Looks like something fished out of an old cache on the ho chi minh trail they had forgot about.

They should have paid you to take it!! SW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Did u find that with a metal detector? :ow: nice find :grin:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:16 pm 
Mushroom Maniac
Mushroom Maniac

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about the condition and that I paid $38 for it and with tax and shipping coming to $48 for this garbage!
Now I have to pay shipping to send the garbage back

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:09 pm 
LCDR
LCDR

Thats a joke.If thats the best they got they should have said they got none.

Image Image [img]

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Seller ... ser=956475

http://stores.ebay.com/workenladyo8?_rdc=1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:14 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

:-o That wouldn't even qualify as a tomato stake!! You weren't kidding when you called me.

We need to find you a good FSB

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:18 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

I can't say I blame you for not being happy, I have thrown better stuff than that away. Hope you burned up the phone line, that thing is unsafe.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:20 pm 
Mushroom Maniac
Mushroom Maniac

Tomato stake :fny:
After my cost of shipping it back I'll have $55 into this crap!! I'd better get all of it back too!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:10 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

holy crap ........did i say that out loud ?

thats a relic but not a curio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 pm 
Major
Major

That is absolutely the worst crap I ever seen from Numrich. I got some M95 ufix-its from CIA that were almost that bad and a couple from Sorryco. They should give you double the refund for having the nerve to send it.

:evil:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:12 am 
Major
Major

I'm in awe that a parts company would ever conceive of sending that piece of crap. I hope you included the packers ID, so maybe a supv will chew him out.
Looks almost like a April fools joke.
Then again it may have been salvaged from the Titanic.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I would definitely call them.

Then again, with a little oil and elbow grease .......

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:32 am 
Mushroom Maniac
Mushroom Maniac

They returned my money plus the shipping both ways. I'll still never deal with them again :-x

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:03 am 
The Butcher
The Butcher

Got some tiny parts from recently, the shipping charges are a huge ripoff !
A

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:32 am 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

I have not used them in years but had good luck when I did. Their prices have always been high for what you got, but to ship that and charge what they did is ridiculous. My suggestion is you let them know you intend to display this on every gun forum you can think of and I suspect when they consider how much biz they will lose, a refund will be mailed to you pronto. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Gun Parts Corporation
The World's Largest Supplier of Firearm Parts & Accessories
Postal: PO Box 299 • West Hurley, NY 12491-0299
Street: 226 Williams Ln • Kingston, NY 12401-7240
Orders: (845)679-2417 • Customer Service: (845)679-4867
TOLL-FREE ORDER LINE: 866-NUMRICH (866-686-7424)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:13 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

1/2 of my orders were wrong...they are in new york right??????
and i think they have teenagers picking stuff.....ones who have never seen/fired a gun!! :kap: :kap: :kap: :bull:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:20 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

I bought the stock extension band for a Mossberg 51 M(a) from them at the last of April. It was blued and so I oiled it nicely, installed it and put it in the safe. Pulled it out last week and it looked almost as bad as OKC's barrel. Elbow grease and Oxpho-blue are in my future.
Wes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:47 am 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Thats absolutely disgusting and they had a cheek sending it to you - good news though is that you got your refund and also good that you shared with us as it makes us all wary of dealing with them. Hopefully it will teach them to give good deals to their customers rather than rip them off...I sure in heck will never deal with them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:33 am 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

I had to threaten small claims court with Numrich once. I had ordered a sling and the goodies for it for my K31 and when they arrived the sling was not only covered in who knows what grossness, but it didn't fit the rifle. I sent it back under their direction, and it was to be an exchange. I ended up calling twice a month for three months looking for the sling and got nothing. No exchange, no returned money. So I had a lawyer friend of mine type up a letter on his letterhead stating the next step was small claims court. Finally got my money back. Bought the sling at a gun show from a Swiss dealer.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:07 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I have nosecaps/sight protectors for the K31. Have both brass & aluminium (wartime) types. Drop me an e-mail if you need one

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete