Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cheyenne Wyo gun show report
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:41 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

I don't get to attend very many gun shows and it's just as well. A good show as far as a variety, but prices seemed to be at least 50% higher than what stuff sells for on gunborker.

Saw an Armalite AR-180 with spray-on black finish for $1200. I didn't realize those had appreciated so much.

Saw a ground last ditch Type 99 for 175. Original wood butt plate & rouogh as a cob.

An assortment of 1903 springfields in the $600 range. A good assortment of Mosin Nagants. Saw a NEW for 475. It was a mutt. Saw an M38 for $350. Man those are going up!

Plenty o' lever actions at very high prices. Saw a Marlin 27-S pump in 25RF for $575. Nice but not that nice.

Plenty o' small handguns for CCW. About the only decent prices was some new Rugers autos & revolvers for close to retail.

Plenty o' ammo, powder & primers. I grabbed a pound o' powder and 200 rounds o' cheep 223 ammo.

Not a bad show overall but I think it was typical with high prices. SWr

Post subject: Re: Cheyenne Wyo gun show report
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 am 
OUTLAW

good report.the prices here at the shows have really gone up.the last thing I bought at the gunshow in Belton was a Stag AR (M4) L1.the prices on the milsurps were just nuts.I could buy powder and primers cheaper from the local dealer :-o .

pete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image