Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: nashvegas gun show
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:04 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

Gary and I went to nashvegas yesterday morning, I thought about selling a couple, and Gary was looking to see what a M-14 was going for.....well I had alot of lookers at the Marlin model 49 12ga pump i have, but no takers....and there were alot of black rifle for sale, uppers lowers, mags etc....and a few dealers tables.
and a couple of new springfield M-14's~ one wood stock $1800, and one with scope mounted new at $2000.....Gary came home empty handed........
interesting...there was pres electorial table next to the NRA table...he had 5 women there, trying to get something or other signed.....the little blond kept asking me if i wanted to give up my guns, or vote for her runner......i told her i was there to sell them anyways.... :lol
then Gary asked her was having a cannon ok with her runner upper.....he was having fun with 5 women to talk to all at once.......at a gun show....about guns......

it took him awhile to catch up with me down the isle~~~"no gary....you have to put the girls down, they are not for sale"...... :-?

all-in-all....i won't drive back up there again for that show....2x and it just draws a crowd that looks and don't buy*sigh* back to gunbroker...................

Post subject: Re: nashvegas gun show
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:41 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

headed for one on sunday , thinking on taking something to sell [not positive yet what] was thinking the 99 krag carbine maybe ,

we shall see