[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - 71/88 Beaumont parts?

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 71/88 Beaumont parts?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:16 am 
International Man of Mystery

You can change the time zone in the board preferences.
Mine is on Greenwich mean time +1

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:03 am 
LCDR
LCDR

:idea: :idea: :idea: I see.. :) Thanks :crzy:

Image Image [img]

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Seller ... ser=956475

http://stores.ebay.com/workenladyo8?_rdc=1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 am 
The Knife
The Knife

When you are logged on all time will be whatever your settings are. If Martin happens to be on and posting when you are it will show your time and not give a difference. There is another forum that I go to and if I am not logged on their time is Dubai time.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:41 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

well im in +6 on this topic ,

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Ok. Crappy pics now. :D What do you guys think of the made by me cleaning rod on the first one?
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:44 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

im liking it , but i know not of what it should look , it looks quite nice to me - is this a one time event or do you aspire to multiple creations of this nature ?

i do know there is a market for those should one be interested enough to look into all the rifles that need them and fine tune his machining for each ,

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 am 
LCDR
LCDR

Man law leason...

If your wife saids to you,,,Thats the uglyest gun i have ever seen..

Don't be stupid enough to say something like,,,I'm attracted to ugly things...

Before i knew just what i said it was 2 late.. :crzy: :crzy: :lol :lol :lol

Image Image [img]

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Seller ... ser=956475

http://stores.ebay.com/workenladyo8?_rdc=1

Last edited by JOHNNY WACKO on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:22 am 
Corporal
Corporal

:fny: :Dbounce:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:11 am 

@JOHNNY WACKO
:bigrin: :rotflma: :fny:

@meistermash
As far as I can see in the pictures that is a great looking rifle.
The stock looks particularly good.
Is the buttstockmarking still readable??
Can't say anything about the metall parts.
It's not very clear in the pictures.

I sure would like to see a close up of that cleaning rod.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:27 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I am not wanting to make any to sell. I just was looking to make one for S&giggles and because it needed one. It takes me forever to make anything on the CH-ina machine that I own. I don't really know what they are supposed to look like. I don't intend to use the thing, I have better ways of cleaning a barrel. Here is a pic of the stock markings Martin. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:26 pm 

WOW....that stock seems to be in great condition.
Congrats.
Fantastic job on the cleaning rod.
I know I couldn't manufacture something like that, even if I had the machinery.

Here's a link to some pictures of the Beaumont and the original cleaning rod.

Thanks for sharing the pictures and the info and keep us posted.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 pm 
The Knife
The Knife

That looks like a good job on the cleaning rod. With any lathe it just take some getting used to in order to get good at machining.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member
AMA Life Member
Tri-State Gun Collectors Life Member