[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - MMMOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo......................

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: MMMOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo......................
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 pm 
OUTLAW

Attachments:
panzerfaust.jpg
panzerfaust.jpg [ 50.01 KiB | Viewed 5347 times ]

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:23 pm 
Opinionated Old Fart

...please don't tell me she has a NAME...that takes all the fun out of it...and PLEASE don't tell me that's Britney Spears...I'D swim to get away from her...even if she looks that good....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:47 pm 
Mushroom Maniac
Mushroom Maniac

Sorry but yes, that's who it is

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:00 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

she had her day - at the superbowl she looked great , but she was a flash in the pan of stardom and fell immediately to the front pages of the tabloids ,

enquirer stories of her fall from grace did her in for me , and the trash look in wardrobe just keeps her there ,

im not much up for spoiled brat rich stars and starlets - about the same level as politicians in my book

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:06 pm 
OUTLAW

+1 & ditto for paris and lohan.a skank is a skank.I hope they throw the book at lohan for the felony charges today.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:34 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

she leaped to mind as i typed as well , i doubt she will get the pass this time around , and it will be tuff for her to make any kind of comeback after this , shes lucky shes rich , it will be whats left when she gets out ,

Troubled Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan has been charged with a felony count of stealing a necklace from a California jewellery store.

Prosecutors said she took the jewellery, worth more than $2,500 (£1,551), last month soon after she was released from court-ordered rehab.

Her lawyer denied the claim. If guilty, she faces up to three years in prison.

Prosecutors have asked for $20,000 bail.

Ms Lohan arrived at court in Los Angeles in a short white dress, and was greeted by a swarm of news photographers.

oh , and little does she realize that her looks [what she had] are fleeting and 'fleeing' as we discuss this ,

as to paris - ehh , shes just paris , i never was particularly fond but she is in a slightly diferent slot than the bitchy-little-bad-girls that break the law

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:24 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Meh'be not so rich if she has to steal jewellry?

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

good point ,

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:32 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

She didn't HAVE to steal it... and Charlie Sheen doesn't HAVE to stay stoned. Dope heads do stuff because there is nothing between their ears but a cinder that used to be an organ.

When the kids were in school, I tried to tell them that you need only one thing to be a stoner or a drunk: the ability to SUCK.

Suck on a booze bottle - suck on a meth pipe - suck on a line of coke. Lindsey & Charlie SUCK! And are complete idiots! SW

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:23 pm 
Opinionated Old Fart

...I'll be out repenting in ashes and sackcloth...soon as I poke my eyes out...as you can see, I don't keep up with the new "stars"...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:58 pm 
OUTLAW

now is this a lady........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vOQ_PwgQ8A&NR=1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:05 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltzEygYw2s

and please don't forget this lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBWtY05ACWE

I just don't get it what they pass off as hot women these days.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 am 
Opinionated Old Fart

...them three you could take home for Sunday dinner...and play footsies under the table!!! Gorgeous but a lot more there than looks...things have changed a bit...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

you are correct sir - one beautiful woman and appropriate soundtrack as that's the vintage i recall her in , my taste ran to mary ann , but ginger was a very close second ,

i prefer brunettes then redheads , and then blonds - just me ,

but ill quickly add you hit three of my favorites with one in each catagoy , adding jaquelin , roma downey & farrah , to the list adds more color ,

i could go on but im not sure there are all that many who are not dead

oh , and that tune - 'aint she sweet'- for mary ann , its one i grew up with , one of my fathers favorites on the banjo - along with 'dark town strutters ball' , 'five foot two' , and 'sweet georgia brown' , if you had asked me in 64-65 what i listened to id tell you these 'lulled' me to sleep - not sure lulled is a proper term but ill go with that in hind sight for lack of an appropriate word ,

id be up late as those our age [at that time] were prone to do , and he always stayed up late plinking and plunking , struming his way into my memory with a permanent imprint , one i shall take to my grave , ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 am 
OUTLAW

well atleast you wouldn't need the Penicillin shots :jmp: like ya would from paris :fny:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 am 
Opinionated Old Fart

...I know all those old songs...I know music back to the 30s...was danced on my Daddy's shoulder to music from an old needle-dial radio with a hi-fi on the other end...played 16 2/3 and 33 1/3...never had a TV till I was 10...I'd trade the TVs for that quality of radio rightnowyessirree!!! (And go back to that quality wimmen, too!!!)