Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Friday
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:40 am 
Oh Paris!!!
Oh Paris!!!

I have a picture,,,,but you guys have seen tomtom 'helping' me before... The turd stands on my rifle while it in the vise and stares into my face...2 inches away.....so we stop and open the door....and out he runs....to his tree.
After 20 min climbing 20 ft up branches.....he's huffing and acting all studly, I get the water hose out and THEN minds well....and climbs down.....head first, at 90 mph... :crzy: :crzy:

I took Friday off...peopled out...worked around doing maintenance stuff, mowing etc...got it all done. But this year the bumble bees are way more....I have holes everywhere....my catchers are full already, and starting to fill again....I have killed a bunch wir
Th my trusty tomatoes stake sumuri sword.... :lol
I'll get the pic loaded later....bp and toe plate on....slimming he stock, and Dave sent my ketlandlock, and I have the triggers..so, I will be working on in letting them soon..sad that they cost so much...250 bucks for these two parts....ouch....
Hogger is eating bratwurst by now.... :rotflma:

Post subject: Re: Friday
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:05 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

yes , but they are nice parts - one never appreciates it till ye own one

Post subject: Re: Friday
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:42 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

TomTom reminds me of my buddy I had to leave behind when I left the Range, his name was Crazy. Much the same antics though, stand on my desk, lay down on my paper work. I would let him out and he'd take off like someone turpentined his ass and just run at warp speed. Always brought me back a "present", a frog or a ground squirrel, a bird and put it under my truck for me.
I treated him like a dog and he didn't seem to mind. I'd say to him " come on boy lets go huntin" and he would follow me around.
I am not a cat person either Mike, but this guy was special. He still lives at the Range, but he got a promotion and now lives in the owners house. I miss the little bugger at times.