[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Hello from India!

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hello from India!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:16 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Greetings from beautiful India, Friends! In my lengthy absense I have been quite busy. I have tried to become close to beautiful, intelligent and wealthy women such as the virtual goddess shown here:

zGupta2.jpg
zGupta2.jpg [ 156.95 KiB | Viewed 13440 times ]

Vishnu be praised, is she not the very definition of beauty? I rented a new suit and after making myself as presentable as possible, I tried to gain an introduction. Alas, it did not happen. The young woman is very, very wealthy and to be near her requires very much money to join the affluent clubs to which her father is a member. It would also become necessary to appear at social events there in a rented Bentley or Rolls Royce at the very least. I have been told with assurance the young woman would think very favorably of me if I was to appear in a Maybach or Buggati.

Now I find myself in need of Rupees again. My medical practice supports my needs fairly well but little is left over for my savings account. I assure you I am a frugal person, Friends! But I must at least meet the woman so I have contrived a scheme to generate extra income after my medical working hours.

I trust you not to let anyone know I appear in disguise for this endeavor. It would not do for "certain parties" to learn I stoop to such menial labor to inprove myself.

zGupta7.jpg
zGupta7.jpg [ 105.99 KiB | Viewed 13440 times ]

It took some time for me to learn the art of eyebrow threading, but it earns me more
Rupees than any other service else I offer. In fact, this business has made me very much more money than my medical practice!

Wish me luck, Friends! I think I shall have enough saved in three of months to successfully make my way into a club where I might find the young lady. I shall also strive to be kicked no more in certain portions of my anatomy.

I must comment on an American custom that is steadily gaining acceptance in beautiful India: the "Dance of Sadie Hawkins". The rules are the same in India as America, I believe. On a specified day, single women, spinsters and other unattached females may pursue a single male. Once caught and brought to the location of the dance ( often by brutally physical and crafty means) the male is required to remain in the company of said female. I believe a forced marriage is most often the intent.

Friends, you may think ill of me, but I feel this is an immoral practice and should be outlawed at once!

Such a day has been scheduled in my vicinity. However, I have the ring of a former girl with whom I wished to become engaged. All was going well until her wicked and greedy aunties persuaded her to accept the attentions of a much more wealthy person who happened to be a grocer. I hope they bankrupted him with their incessant eating and snacking! But I did keep the ring which I now use as a talisman to keep unwanted female kidnappers from me.

My elder uncle Fahresh hasn't such a ruse. He is quite single, and three uncouth aunties have stated their intent to get him into the dance by any means necessary.

Uncle Fahresh wants nothing of the sort. The women want only a soource of food and money to squander in the markets. He has been training and for his age is quite fast on his feet. He is shown here practicing his get-away. I intend to aid him in any possible way if only by shouting words of encouragement.

"Run, Fahresh, run!"

zGupta6.jpg
zGupta6.jpg [ 45 KiB | Viewed 13438 times ]

I must away to work now Friends. I hope to have a foto very soon of myself and the beauty.

Your Friend,

Dr Gupta, OB-GYN and eyebrow threader

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:47 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

Eyebrow threading? I had to look it up. And people pay to have this done? :roll: SW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

....its the "baby hair shaving" that had me scratchin my eyebrows..... :-o :ow: :kap: :rotflma:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:47 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Thank goodness! I had visions of a needle about the size used to sew up hop bales and hemp thread! :-o

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth ...... firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. When firearms go, all goes..."
GEORGE WASHINGTON

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:18 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i been really trying hard not to get any word pictures in my head .....but i may have to quit visiting this thread as they seem to stick like the little jingles that good adverts have .....repaling and replaying over and over and over :kap:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:21 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Hello again Friends! Please forgive my long absense. I have finally found a beautiful woman with whom I have entered into a very cordial relationship! Enclosed are fotos of she and I in poses we did as a lark. Is she not beautiful in the extreme? Does she not have a wonderful sense of humor?

There are so many of endearing features about her I cannot possibly enumerate them all! She is not an uncouth Pathan! She has substantial education in the practice of law and has even dabbled in the research of particle physics! She is neat and clean to a fault! She bathes regularly and flosses her teeth! I do not believe she wears the same undergarments more than two of days at a time! I could carry on for pages about her but will bore you no further on the matter other than to say her family is quite well-to-do!

I use a comparison you wonderful Americans may well understand... the family has more money than the financially formidable Scrooge McDuck! It would not surprise me to learn they go diving in a swimming pool filled with money!

Oh, happiness!!! Oh, rapture! Oh, Vishnu, Krishna and assorted dieties, I thank you with every sub-atomic particle of my unworthy soul!

I shall return in time with further wonderful details but must leave now for a formal dinner at her families' estate which lies amid vast tracts of extremely profitable tea farms!

I leave you with the enclosed fotos that you may contemplate my elation. I do hope I make a favorable impression on her elderly and possibly eccentric aunties whom I will be meeting for the first time at the formal dinner. Wish me luck, Friends!

Your Friend and electronic device salesperson no longer, ( I will make an exception for the lot of you and promise you tablets and cellular telephones at discounted prices)

Dr (happy at last) Gupta, OB-GYN

gupta1.jpg
gupta1.jpg [ 80.31 KiB | Viewed 13415 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:48 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

looks delightful - lucky you , 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:07 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Hello again, Friends.

In my inexcusably prolonged absence, misfortune has badgered me at every opportunity! I have fallen from favor with the family of the beautiful young woman shown above. This has also led to her perceiving better fortune with an obscenely wealthy man who claimed to be an emir.. pasha... some contrived title of that sort.

Seeing her family was possessed of such immense wealth, he hired private investigators ( these are called 'private dicks' in American parlance, are they not?) to research my humble origins.

This they accomplished with surprising efficiency and thoroughness. They obtained fotos of my wicked, cheating uncles and on purpose allowed themselves to be deceived into purchasing defective electronic devices. This evidence was then presented to the family I longed to join. I was roughly ejected from their palace to the accompaniment of much very rude mockery and derision. To say I was humiliated and dejected is the most profound of understatements!

To make the matter even worse ( if like me you cannot possibly imagine it becoming worse) my treasured love refused to favor me with even a brief sympathetic glance. My last vision of her - which shall torture my soul for all eternity - was of her strolling arm-in-arm with my rival into the family palace.

Alas and alack, in the depths of my profound misery, I seriously considered throwing myself into the holy Ganges and breathing deeply of the waters. But such is much more easily contemplated than actually carried out.

To make the morose tale less lengthy, I made my way into the Pathan tribal regions of Pakistan where people seem to be more 'down to earth' (if I may borrow a phrase from you wonderful Americans) if less eye-appealing. There I made a rough living performing veterinary services upon camels and certain criminals suffering from gunshot wounds. By way of explanation, these rough men would quickly be clapped into irons the very moment they appeared at a hospital for treatment. They paid very well for medical services with no questions asked.

But camels are ungrateful in the extreme and lash out even when relieved of torment. One of the ugly beasts kicked my head so hard, I was quite cross-eyed for a period of 2 months. In addition to that, every time I happened near a micro-wave oven in use, I would urinate copiously into my trousers and forget who I was for an hour or two. it was very distressing to say the least!

0000.ga3 (500x263).jpg
0000.ga3 (500x263).jpg [ 117.21 KiB | Viewed 13155 times ]

Having had quite enough of that, I made my way back to beautiful India where I received a substantial bonus for signing on as head of the medical staff serving the infamous Women's Prison, Reformatory and Hospital.

That, gentle Friends was a serious mistake as you will graphically see in a moment.

Being the only OB-GYN doctor for many of leagues around, I was required to perform related medical procedure upon these criminal women. The most common of these procedures was of lancing genital boils. Why this group of women is so profoundly afflicted with them is beyond my understanding. But treat them I must as disgusting as it is. What makes the matter even more difficult is that large doses of local anesthetic do not seem to lessen the perceived pain incurred during the procedure. In consequence, the uncouth women will lash out in any way possible.

Such was the case when I had to perform the procedure on a large and vicious prisoner. Perceiving she was vigorously resisting my Pathan medical assistants, I ordered her restrained even more thoroughly than usual. In addition to stout leather straps, one of the Pathan women even sat upon her head!

But the wicked woman was quite agile and very strong. When my back was turned and I was bending over to don rubber surgical gloves, she severely bit my assistant... Friends, I leave you to imagine details of the bite, but it was quite painful and damaging.

In desperation, she then somehow slipped out of her leather restraints and retrieved a knife... modesty forbids me explaining where the large knife was concealed, but I assure you, she had room available for a much larger one!

The following foto tells the story better than words. I had thought my Pathan medical assistants to be loyal and sympathetic, but notice how they smirk at my discomfort!

0000.ga1 (362x500).jpg
0000.ga1 (362x500).jpg [ 130.28 KiB | Viewed 13158 times ]

My assistant who was bitten did beat the criminal severely. She will be on a liquid diet for quite some time, let me assure you!

Ah, please forgive me Friends. I do not wish to intrude upon your learned conversations with my personal problems.

It does seem to help that I am able to discuss the matter... as difficult as it is attempting to type while laying on my stomach. And it may be my active imagination, but I fancy I hear stifled tittering and giggles from the nursing staff when my dressings are changed.

You may well imagine I have paused to sigh deeply for such is the actual case.

I promise after I am healed, I will return to write of matters much more pleasant

Please forgive that I am not able to offer deeply-discounted electronic devices this time, Friends - perhaps when next we visit!

Your Friend,

Dr. Gupta OB-GYN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:08 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

im back to the first photo - she is gorgeous , i can do without thinking on the others thank you ,

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:47 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

(In my best fake Indian accent)

I am standing here beside myself. My goodness gracious me!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:46 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

.....I am sooooo tempted to put up a Ravi Shankar link... :rotflma: :grin:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:06 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i can hear that in my head ..............now i want to unhear it please

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:26 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:08 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

ya hey - he had so much and lost it all , how can you be so callous as to plant the seed of those versus in my mind - er his mind , i think its time to look back to our old west and the sentiments of our country roots .....lets see , how does that go ? ....if you want to be happy for the rest of your life - marry an ugly woman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:26 pm 

Ugly... maybe... just not one from the Women's Prison, Reformatory & Hospital. Those boils might be catching!!! :-o :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: :kap: SW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:21 pm 
VA-75 Spook
VA-75 Spook

.....perhaps we should give Gupta a new nick-name......... how 'bout "Sir Lance-a-lot"...... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :rotflma:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:46 pm 

Yeah... it boils down to something like that. :crzy: :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: SW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:38 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i got nothun .............. :fny:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:12 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

Hello, again wonderful American friends! Please forgive my absence of over six years, but I have been more than busy building a new life for myself. I had become despondent to the point of 'ending it all' until my favourite Auntie had a serious chat with me.

I recounted in exquisite detail the painful failings of my life... how I had risen from a poor slum boy to medical doctor specializing in OB/GYN matters only to be forced employment in the only place that would hire me - a vile women's prison, reformatory and hospital where for some unknown reason, the inmates jointly and severally suffered from genital boils.

Unable to suffer that disgusting place any longer, I did a little veterinary work in the Pathan tribal regions of Pakistan which barely earned me a living, so I returned to India... To shorten my sordid story, I was forced to continue working in the dismal women's prison.

Auntie patiently explained that my lot had sunken so low, there was nowhere for me to go but up and I should prepare myself for a better life.

Vishnu be praised, a break finally came my way! A very wealthy lady movie producer became incarcerated in the prison after being set up on fictitious charges by a rival Bollywood movie producer. While there, she became inflicted with health issues of a gynecological nature that decency forbids me to mention.

Seeing she was not one of the typical female louts inhabiting the place, I took extra time to provide tender, gentle care that indeed cured her pitiful condition. I also protected her from certain predatory inmates, for which she was very grateful. In the meantime, she was able to hire the best team of attorneys available in the subcontinent as well as private investigators who made the American, Sam Spade look like a mentally deficient resident of what some Americans call a 'nervous hospital'.

In short, she was soon able to be released from prison, have her wicked rival arrested and earn a very generous sum from the lawsuit against her!

Being an intelligent lady, she saw merit in the way I had treated her condition so kindly and had forbidden my Pathan nurses from discussing it or allowing vile, disgusting inmates to 'shake her down' for Rupees.
In memory of such, she graciously offered me a job in which I screened her many dancers for communicable diseases. Having an eye for such things, I was quickly able to have her movie extras passing all health screenings.

All of which left me a little leisure time, so she then offered me the opportunity to receive choreography training. Praise Vishnu, I had an inherent aptitude for that and composed dance routines that have made her movies become extremely popular in this part of the world.

Fast forward my life to the present moment when a Russian publication interviewed her - and me - for insights to her - and my - success. With their permission, I include a foto of myself and the top dance ensemble.

Are they not lovely? Do they not project health and happiness? Do I, myself not appear very happy?

I tell you, friends, I am! For the wonderful lady movie producer - top lady movie producer in all of Bollywood, may I mention - has consented to be my bride. She asks only to keep her original name since it is very famous.

I agreed to that in a trice, Friends! For the moment, we are off on a honeymoon to various romantic places in the South Pacific. I promise I shall stop back in to report how my life continues to improve, and it shall NOT take six years!

Your happy friend,

Dr. Gupta, OB/GYN and Choreographer to the stars!
pic1a (2).jpg
pic1a (2).jpg [ 119.39 KiB | Viewed 3540 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:17 pm 
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Hello and welcome back

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next