[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - Romanian Draganov SVD Sniper rifle

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm 
Major
Major

Romanian Draganov SVD Sniper rifle or Romak-3 I got a good deal on this so I bought it, has a laminated scope on the scope and shoots well out to 100 yards. I took it to the range last weekend and when I got home to shower I had some nice marks on my shoulder. I have read mixed reviews on these , but my experience with this one has been very positive. I got it with a scope cover and three mags for under $500. If you can get one at a deal like that, grab one. here are the pics

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

looks very nice , sounds like a good deal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 am 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

That's a PSL, probably a P54C. Dragunovs are different guns altogether.

tom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:23 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Yep but they have (were) marketed heavily as a Romanian Dragunov.

Whatever sells right? :lol

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:30 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

I've got one that shoots kinda ....meh.....
I do have hope for this one but haven't had time to take it out.

Come to think of it I haven't had this one out either!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:53 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

I see a problem with those... there ain't no belt!! :crzy: :rotflma: :rotflma: :rotflma: SW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm 
Lance Cpl
Lance Cpl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:08 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

How deep are your pockets? :lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I know mine aren't deep enough for a real Draganov, but for 700.00 I got a Romak 3 with 4 extra 10 rounders with pouch and 2 Draga. scopes, 3-9 and fixed 4x.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:44 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

The top one, an M76, are easy to find.... just expensive. The bottom one on the other hand is incredibly hard to find. These were sitting in customs when the whole 'sporting' clause went into effect. It's original designation was M77. These are in .308 and were brought in by Mitchell's. In order to finish the import they had to do the whole fixing of the flash hider and the butt-hole stock to make it 'kinder & gentler'. The also scratched out the M77 and redesignated them 'M90' (kind of like the Mak 90's from China) No more were ever imported after that. Last one I saw at auction went for over $2100 :-o

I had a local come in & wanted to trade for it. He walked out with an M48 Mauser, a Yugo captured K98 and a Mosin M38. He was happy, I was extremely happy. He didn't want any semi's, only bolt-guns.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:00 pm 
Major
Major

Price update, I just came across another one of these in Maine at a place called Kittery Trading post. It had a price tag of $1400.00........crazy!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:21 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

i just realized there is someone new here surfing the old entries , i appreciate that , it let me relive a couple moments of christmas past , i forgot how much fun we used to have ,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:22 am 
Major
Major

Not new , just have not been around for some time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:16 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

ahhhh , great to see you subhunter 76