[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - WTS/WTT Leader Dynamics GONE-GONE-GONE!!!

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

If anyone is interested in this carbine, designed and produced in Australia, let me know and we can discuss price. Less than 2000 made it to the US, and the rest were destroyed in Australia. Caliber .223, uses AR/M-16 mags, completely pre-ban configuration. aussie leader.jpg
aussie leader.jpg [ 299.73 KiB | Viewed 6245 times ]
Aussie.jpg
Aussie.jpg [ 342.21 KiB | Viewed 6245 times ]

Last edited by Stenzilla on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:09 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

A few more pics.

Attachments:
aussie 3.jpg
aussie 3.jpg [ 485.18 KiB | Viewed 6244 times ]
aussie 1.jpg
aussie 1.jpg [ 669.28 KiB | Viewed 6244 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:35 pm 
Major
Major

Very nice ! and I am sure expensive!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:44 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Subhunter, I agree, it's a nice piece, too bad hardly anyone knows anything about these guns. If you or anyone else is interested, let me know. It's not all that expensive, considering. One would have to show some interest to learn the cost. Trades, trades with cash and cash will get it done.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:00 pm 
Major
Major

Last one I can seem to find for sale was two years ago and the guy wanted $1700 for it, but it had to be a ftf transfer.Seems like you might get more for one now with all the black rifle interest now. Interesting history on the rifle and with the current climate on guns I don't think any more will ever find their way to the U.S. kinda wish it was C&R. I don't think they would let it come to MA any other way. I would love to have it just to say oh I have one of those! :jmp:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:17 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

If I had the $$ I would be all over that!

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Bruce, got any trading stuff? We can make you the ONLY kid on the block with this toy!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:52 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Perhaps.......what would float your boat?
I'll send you a PM

It's 5 o'clock and it's watermelon time.....................
because you can't drink beer & load rockets - TXPete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 pm 
Mushroom Maniac
Mushroom Maniac

Very, very nice!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:09 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Thanks King! And very,very rare. Only fewer than 2000 were imported to the US, all the rest that remained in Australia were ugh, destroyed. These are not to be lumped together with the Black Rifles so common these days, seems like everybody is into copying and cloning the venerable M-16 and AR-15 that the price is rapidly falling, not so with this carbine. Feel free to make an offer, I accept trades and cash. You'll be the only kid on the block with this beauty!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:12 pm 
Mushroom Maniac
Mushroom Maniac

You mean Bruce didn't get it yet? :D I'd love to have it but I'm so poor at the moment

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

King, no word from Burce yet. Keep it in mind, Randy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

looks a cross between a FAL and an AR , nice rifle ,

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:00 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:02 pm