[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Yesterday's Weapons Forums • View topic - WWII nazi propaganda mini flipbook#1 nazi books&stamps

Yesterday's Weapons Forums

Discussion of history's firearms
Site Announcements

Attention New Members and those new registering!
We had a lot of problems with spammers and bot attacks with the stock measures provided by the software. The 7 for registration was a fix that we came up with on our own that has worked quite well. Yes it is a PIA for both you and administration to put you onto your chosen username.
If you come back on and your login does not work retry with your username without the 7.

Thanks for joining us from the administration.

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:00 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

i got this stuff from an older gentleman that was in wwii in a box with lots of other stuff and books. i tryed to sell em on ebay they were doing good lots of veiwing and lots of watchers with 8 days still on it one person bidded on the one book hrs after it was posted. then last night ebay took them off cuz of the nazi symbols which i think is a load of bull! :roll: i was selling them for the history factory not to promote skinheads or nazi"s. one of the books is in bad shape and does not have any nazi symbols on it but is from 1943 another again has no nazi symbols its dated 1940 and has pics of nude people in different poses and no not sexual more art perspective. ;) the other two has dates 1941 and are true nazi books they have symbols all over them and pics of nazi soldiers and hilter.the one that has the soldier on cover its dust cover is still there but in bad shape on the bind which i havent found one with that still in tact on doing researches the actual cover is fine.and some one has written in german on the very 1st page that was blank, all i can make out is the date 1942 im posting a large pic of that if any one knows what it says id" appricate if u would message me. and the stamps some are used which i heard make them worth more.and the minibook is actual propaganda seen books 2&3 but not much on #1 .but any ways i was told i could put them on here, if interested or know what the writing says on the one book message me thks Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm 
Mushroom Maniac
Mushroom Maniac

This is and outrage! I am totally offended and reporting you to the Man! You will never be allowed on the Internet again.. Ever!!!!
LOL.... Just kiddin' :Dbounce:
Those uptight EBay shits can shove it!
Hopefully you can get em sold so you'll have some extra spending cash the next gun show we attend :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

I won't go into my usual tirade about evil by or the PC bull chit behind them. I have sold some Hitler things on there, but you have to block international sales, as they are illegal in some countries. They may have changed their policy recently but that is what I had to do last time. For what it is worth I just sold some Jap war stuff this week and didn't have a problem but got the notice message that Nazi stuff was illegal in some countries.

Always struck me as odd that everyone still hates the Nazis but were all buddys with the Japs again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:17 pm 
Теперь предлагаем бесплатную ежедневную маммографию!

The bastages are so inconsistent! You get the boot if you try to sell razi stuff, but fascist items are perfectly okay. Guess what? There is no stinking difference!

Selling stalin stuff is allright. Pol Pot posters? No problemo!

Not that I'm a razi fan, but collectors who want the stuff should have free access. SW

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:21 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

You got that right, no shortage of Che T shirts over there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:27 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Items have been sold Thks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:02 pm 
Mushroom Maniac
Mushroom Maniac

Or given to your friend.. :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:38 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:28 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

They got me for a Hitler trading card last week and gave me a policy violation and warning, stupid shits I had two cards listed they pulled one and warned me and left the other one up and I sold it. I am getting to hate them more and more every day.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 am 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

im sick to death with all the PC crap this world is strapped with , it has become the norm to be a minority/special interest/'protected class' ,

and the general public wanting to simply live their lives without hassling or being hassled are being bullied by those who want to control other peoples lives ,

i do not collect nazi or imperial japanese items , but i respect and uphold the rights of those that do ,

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:34 am 

They are nothing more than artifacts of a failed system. SW

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:34 pm 
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

good way to put it , all i have are match books and money - but all of it is historic and a sample of life in that time , critical to remembering what happened and why ---

which is why i think so many PC types want it destroyed and forgotten , after all , they want to rewrite history ,

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:25 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

, they want to rewrite history

You hit it right there on the head. Don't even get me started. All I am going to say is the 6 million number got tossed out there right after WWI but didn't get much attention, than again after WWII but got the attention and a homeland. Some countries in Europe if you even question the numbers much less some other "facts" you go to prison.

Everyone hates Hitler but Tojo gets a pass. Just sayin